Chapter 45 | Bora Bora.

Kaboentle.

"Jabu, what are you doing ?"
I ask as I walk into our bedroom and i eye the suit case that's placed on the floor of our walk in closet.

Her head cracks up and she gives me a small smile but never stopping from what she's doing.

"Nothing I am just... packing."

"But your packing my clothes Jabu... what are you doing ?"

I ask as I watch her stuff my favorite pair of leggings.

"Nonjabulo?"

"Mam ?"
She responds while a small smile plays on her lips but she doesn't stop packing while ia remain confused.

"What is the meaning of all of this ?"

"Okay, bhut Siya made me promise that I wouldn't tell you anything but he instructed me to pack a bag for you."

"Where are we going ?"

"It's not for me to say."

She says before she bites her lower lip as she tries to suppress her smile. And I can't even explain how I am feeling except for being nervous.

Siya is full of surprises, but this one takes the cake.
I am in no mood for mediocrity. I am tired and I feel trapped in my own body and I am highly uncomfortable at the moment. My skin doesn't match my neck anymore and my feet are beginning to swell and I have an unhealthy amount of cravings for ice cream and popcorn, ontop of that I've grown twice my size and all I can do about it is cry.

I am over being pregnant.

"You need to change into something comfortable."
She suggests and I look at my outfit before I look at her again.

"Your going to need to get into something a little more comfortable than that, preferably a maxi dress."
She says as she reaches into my clothes and she pulls out a light blue maxi dress.

"Cant you atleast give me a hint ?"

"No."
She says and I sigh before I then decide to get into the shower so I can freshen up. Fifteen minutes later I'm fresh and rejuvenated.
I moisturize my body and I get into the dress that Jabu gave me before i also pack a few things that I think I might need for this anonymous trip.

Jabu takes the bags downstairs to Nkululeko and he loads them into the back of the car and we then start to drive out of the house.

I sit quietly in the back seat and I watch which direction the car is headed towards. After close to thirty minutes of driving we make way to the royal airstrip and I can't help but smile when I see him stood at the bottom of the staircase that leads into the jet with a big smile on his face and a bouquet of roses at the end of a long red carpet looking as handsome as ever.

As soon as the car stops I open the door and I stare at him from a distance with my hands over my mouth in disbelief.

I then start my long walk towards the end of the carpet while he stares into my eyes with nothing but patience inside of his own eyes, just like the moment he stood at the end of our isle with his brothers behind him and me with my father's arm locked inside of mine while I took steady steps to our beginning.

This feels too familiar and it hits home in so many ways that a tear starts to slips past my lids.

He meets me half way down the isle and he stands before me.

"Don't cry."
He says as he wipes my tears away and he smiles at me.

"Do you remember when you first walked down the isle ?"
He asks and I nod my head at him while he gently strokes my hair back.