He looks at me with a sexy smirk "This has been inside you thousands of times, trust me it will fit." He says as he palms his dick and strokes it a few times before placing the head at my entrance.

I raise up on my elbows and watch as the tip of his cock disappears inside me, I gasp at the feel of him pushing into me and I flop back down on the bed, he doesn't move for a moment so that I can relax.

I slow my breathing and look into his eyes, I see love and reassurance and I nod for him to continue. He slowly works his entire rod into me and begins to move his hips. He watches me to see if I am in any discomfort and I watch his eyes for courage and the knowledge that he will never hurt me. He starts off slowly and allows me time to get used to him and as his movements become easier he gets faster and harder until he is pounding into me.

I moan loudly "You feel so fucking good Lan er gege, mmm"

Hearing my words spurs him on and he changes our position, he flips me over onto my stomach, grabs my hips and puts my ass in the air. He plunges his cock back into me and using his hands shows me how to move my hips so that our bodies are smacking into each other the clapping sound echoing around the room.

My hole is wet, open and welcoming his hard length with loud squelching sounds that have him swinging his hips wildly. I grunt clutching the sheets, holding on while he pounds me into the bed. He growls and grabs my hard cock and strokes me in time to his thrusts, I cum screaming his name. He continues to thrust into me mercilessly for more than an hour, wringing orgasm after orgasm out of my virgin body until he finally finds his own release with a deep growl and bites the back of my neck. I gasp and release for the last time and I pass out from the pleasure.

I wake to his mouth and fingers lasciviously roaming over and into my body, I writhe under his tender ministrations. A needy moan escapes my parted lips as he nibbles one of my ass cheeks, his large hand massaging the other, causing me to wiggle and scissor my legs as my cock hardens. Lan Zhan folds a pillow and places it under my lower stomach which puts my ass in the air like an offering to a sex god.

He moves behind me spreading my legs and starts running his hands in circles on my ass, his thumbs getting closer and closer to my opening. I can feel my hole pulsing, tightening then loosening as he drives me mad with need. I feel remnants of our earlier lovemaking running down my thighs and the tickling sensation makes me move around. He leans over me and nibbles and sucks my lower back and the top part of my ass cheeks. I let out a tiny gasp as he runs his tongue down my cleft to meet his ever-circling thumbs.

I can't take it "Mmm please" I beg.

In a deep husky voice, he asks "Please what baobei?"

I feel my whole lower half clench at the sound of his voice, I whimper "Fill me, stop teasing me, I can't take it."

I hear a low sensual chuckle and I purr moving my ass to tantalize and tempt him to stop teasing me and take me. I cry out as he pushes his cock into me fully, marrying our bodies together. I push back into him and rotate my hips, I have no idea what I'm doing but god it feels good.

He lays his big body over mine biting and sucking the back of my neck and shoulders, our bodies still wedded tightly together. He moves his hips up and down keeping his cock buried deep in my body as he drives me wild with the feel of his girth stretching me and the head of his cock rubbing over my special spot until I'm sobbing unrestrained. My body is covered in sweat and our sheets are soaked with my release. He swings his hip and pumps in and out of my tight hole, his low grunts and hard pants cause me to tighten around him.

"Lan er gege have mercy on your poor husband, mm I need, I can't, I want mmm"

I try to speak but he snarls and grabs my hips, puts one foot on the bed and wrecks my body with his deep hard thrusts. Keening out my pleasure he forces my body to release again as he relentlessly thrusts into me.

We make love until the light of dawn is lighting the sky and our bodies are wrung out and collapse from sheer exhaustion. My beautiful man after resting for a while gets up and draws us a bath, he walks over and picks me up in his arms, steps into the large soaker tub and rests me between his legs, my back and head resting on his chest.

I sigh "I never knew that making love would be like that, I have always been so afraid to get close enough to someone to ever even think about being intimate with them."

He tightens his arms around me and kisses the side of my head "You never have to fear intimacy with me baobei, I welcome it. I want you to want me just as much as I want you love."

I smile lazily "Lan Zhan you are a beast, you wrecked my ass and wrung me out completely, it will take me days to recover."

He chuckles huskily "No it won't, I have a cream to apply to you after our bath, you will be fine after you rest."

I glance back at him "You mean that we could do this every day and I would be alright?"

He smirks "Yes we will do this every day and you will be just fine baobei."

I sit up and turn to him "I didn't say we will do it every day I said we could do it every day."

He gives me a sexy little grin and quirks an eyebrow at me "Every day means every day; you said it, I just agreed to it."

My mouth drops open and I fish mouth for a full thirty seconds before I close my lips and lean back on him again. I mumble "Shameless beast."

He laughs quietly and kisses my head again hugging me tightly. We relax in the tub for a while and then he picks me up out of the water and puts me in the shower stall and we bathe each, he hands me the cream and I apply it, my face and ears turning red, we change the sheets and crawl back into bed. I lay half on his chest, put one of my legs between his, my arms around his neck and drifted off into an exhausted sleep.