Well I guess things are not back to normal. I wish they were so I'd really stop worrying, I just felt like something bad was going to happen and I wanted that feeling gone as soon as possible.

“What are you looking for?” the man questioned for what I think was the third time, I felt a bit guilty for wasting his time with all of our nonsense. 

"Well do you have something powerful or pet-ish” I answered, while Gray stucks to me like glue for who knows why. Was he trying to make me angry or something?

“We have two rare ones at the moment” the guy said walking them to the glass cases that I had scanned earlier.

“First we have Xavier a small boy dragon, but you have to wait about a month or maybe a long period of time for it to hatch. During those months, no harm must come to it, it cannot be sad, no violence or curses near it. It needs to be kept in a safe location and in a peaceful environment” the man said displaying a half silver and half red key.

“Sir why is it red?” I asked ominous to the color, I have never seen or heard of any dragon spirits or even though a red gate key existed. Why did this man even have such a rare specimen when his store was this horrible. Why would he give commoners this type of thing when he could get it for far more money at some place else.

What if it isn't really that rare. I shrugged and decided to listen to the man as he cleared his throat. 

“Because it is a dragon and this dragon is practically red but usual keys like these are silver so it blends together” he explained but I had a feeling he wasn't sure himself.

Then he walked to another case that I hadn't seen quite yet.

“This is Okanii, a mutant bird child who takes you on rides or helps you fly if you are in need of any trouble or help” the clerk announced with his jazz hands.

“I should get the dragon” I murmured to myself, its way stronger it would be like a pet Natsu, a grin formed on my face. A pet Natsu, it would be awesome if it turned into a human Natsu and then... and then... we could do-

“Before jumping to conclusions and getting one of Natsu’s relatives... check out the price” Gray scoffed, like he had heard me. Way to ruin my fantasy Gray, you couldn't have waited just a tad bit longer to ruin it. I was just imagining an almost kiss with my Natsu pet thinking I could get it until he dropped the bomb on me... Money.

“Can I get the Dragon, how much is that?” I said eagerly leaning near the clerk so he could see my breast bouncing together in a fashioned way.

“130,000 Jewels” the man said and I stumbled backwards in shock that is way more than my rent, Gray catches me in no time and I gave him a nod as a thank you. 

I cleared my now dry throat, and put my sexy and cute poses on trying to get closer to the clerk as he stared at me.

“You sure hon?  you are adorable for someone so old”  my voice slightly husky, I leaned closer so he could see a bit of my boobs as they jammed together.

I saw the red synchronizing his cheeks and the way he looked at me. How disgusting but I had to keep this up if I wanted that damn key. Gray was just shaking his head at my attempt that I wanted to flick him off with my finger.

“I’ll take off 10,000 jewels for you” he said admiring me all he wanted and I gritted my teeth together, Just a bit more.

------

   “Ahhh fine” I puffed after five minutes of seducing him the damn bastard, he still didn’t take any more off. What did he want me to do? Strip... Ha! Like I'd do that, in his freaking dreams.