Toe-Curling Fucking In The Halls Of The School

Vanessa

"Matt, someone might see us," I playfully scolded in between giggles as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and nuzzled kisses into the crook of my neck.

"Well, then," he whispered into my ear. "I suppose we will have to hide in a place that we can't be found."

Arching a brow, I slid my Physics textbook back onto the top shelf of my locker before turning around. I brought him closer to me in a tight embrace, scanning the school hallway to make sure the coast was clear. When it was confirmed that there wasn't a classmate in sight, I dared to give him a chaste peck on the lips.

He weaved his fingers through mine, a grin lighting up his face. "Aw, come on. I've felt the things that mouth can do. I know you're much more capable than that."

"You're right," I replied, nodding. I searched the deserted row of lockers to double check that there were no spying eyes lurking. But just in case... "Not here."

Laughing, I walked him backwards into the secluded spot beneath the stairwell that led up to the school's attic; the location that was only frequented by hormone-crazed teenagers in the throes of passion.

Matt clung to my hand as I pressed him up against the cold chipped brick. In the veil of privacy, I finally let loose. Trailing hot kisses up his neck and onto his cheek, I let my fingers search the depths of his jeans for a buried treasure. 

He moaned as I wrapped my grasp around his arousal and began stroking. "If we get caught," he murmured, snaking his touch into my waves. "This will be the first time that I can say that a Saturday detention has ever been worth it."

"Hush," I instructed, placing one finger to his lips and rubbing my body against his, the friction between our clothing generating an electric currant. He tugged at the zipper on my hoodie, nudging the fabric off my shoulders and exposing the fitted black tank top I wore underneath along with my bare shoulders.

I clung to him even harder, his growing erection feeding the flames of my desire for him. 

"Careful!" He gasped, hopping back and his grey eyes growing wide. "You're going to crush it."

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that," I breathed, my voice husky. "I don't think it's quite that fragile."

Matt took another step away, opening his leather jacket to reveal a crumbled double chocolate chip cookie. "What are you?" I joked. "Some kind of a dealer? I feel as though I'm being flashed an illicit stolen good in the shadows."

He shook his head, holding out the broken bits to me. "I scored you this from the cafeteria. I remember you saying this flavor was your favorite. It was supposed to be a surprise..."

My heart melted into a lovesick pile of ooze. I flung my arms around his neck, further massacring the baked treat. "That is so sweet of you. I don't care what it looks like. I'm just touched that you thought of me."

Matt's gaze fell to the floor as he rubbed the back of his neck and kicked at a scuff mark with the tip of his boot. "Yea, well...it wasn't a hassle or anything."

I sandwiched his face in between the palms of my hands, planting a kiss on his lips. "Regardless, thank you."

He trailed his fingers down my back, returning the smooch with fervor. We were just about to get lost in each other's arms again when the clanging of the bell interrupted our rendezvous.

Groaning, I pulled away from him and hoisted my backpack up over my shoulder. "I guess Geometry calls."

As I turned towards the exit of the stairwell, he clasped his fingers around my wrist. "What's one more Saturday detention?" The mischievous grin he flashed at me was inviting and I was tempted to throw away my entire future for a toe-curling fucking in the halls of our school, but common sense took hold of the reins.