69

Vanessa

"You should probably take off all your clothes," Matt murmured as he planted kisses all along my collarbone.

"Mhm," I replied lazily, my eyelids fluttering closed. "Don't stop."

I frowned as he did just that, glancing up at me with concern that swirled the color of his irises into a steely grey. "I'm not saying that to be sexy. You're drenched. I don't want you to catch a cold." 

"That's a myth," I countered, running my hands up and down the prickled goosebumps on my arms. My teeth began to chatter, and a wave of shivers rolled through my muscles until my back started to ache. "Although, I wouldn't oppose a bit of naked cuddling to warm up."

He arched a brow, dropping the embroidered M towel that he had dug out of a laundry basket. "The experts do recommend using shared body heat to conserve warmth."

"Exactly." Reaching behind me to undo the zipper of my dress, I peeled off the fabric that clung to my curves as though it were a sexy second skin.

The atmosphere had already begun to turn toasty as Matt's simmering gaze raked over my lingerie clad figure. "Your turn," I challenged him, jutting my chin out and holding my head high.

He gave me a lopsided grin, kicking off his damp jeans. "I'm sorry to say that my underwear is nowhere near as seductive as yours."

But I'd beg to differ. The wet garment highlighted the pronounced arousal that he sported, making it apparent that he was as turned on I was. A growing ache pooled in my belly, and I took a step towards him as he shed his t-shirt. Then letting my fingertips trail over the definition of his pecs, I studied the masculine wonder that was his frame. My karma must be amazing for me to have hit a jackpot as studly as him.

Without another word, I pushed him backwards until he sank into the overstuffed, floral sofa that faced the bay windows overlooking the shimmering pool. Tugging at the waistband to his boxer-briefs, I slid them off his toned thighs before straddling him.

I gasped as his excitement met with the dampness between my legs, the only barrier between our privates, a thin scrap of lacey panties. Slowly, I began to rock back and forth against him, letting his erection tease me in the most sensitive of places. 

"V..." he breathed. Swallowing, he tucked a wavy strand of hair behind my ear and brought my lips towards his in a scorching kiss. Fireworks crackled all the way down to the tips of my toes.

I pulled away. "I want to do something for you this time..." I whispered.

Shifting, I moved my body so that he had a view of my behind as I lowered my mouth towards his excitement. I slipped his member free from his underwear and began teasing the tip with my tongue. "How's this?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder.

"Uh-huh," he stammered, a strangled sound escaping his throat. His eyes rolled backwards as I caressed him with my hand. Then turning my head, I brought my lips down once more, gently sucking on him.

A gasp erupted from me when he suddenly gripped my waist firmly and pulled me back until I was sitting atop his face. "No reason why we both can't enjoy ourselves," he drawled.

Tugging aside my panties, his tongue zeroed in on my nerve endings and he began licking. "Oooh my," I cried, throwing my head back and momentarily losing sight on my mission to please him.

I wrapped my mouth around his excitement but as his tongue picked up in intensity, the only sensation I could feel was the tremors that rolled through my body. He moaned when I refused to allow myself to be deterred and instead, matched his speed.