Just Fuck Already

Vanessa

"I got off to Matt's face last night," I announced, plopping my lunch tray down with a clang.

Diet soda dribbled down Addison's chin as she nudged her Geometry textbook away. "Not exactly how I expected to be greeted but continued," she urged, gesturing at me. "This is far more interesting than obtuse angles."

Taking a seat across from my friend, I shrugged. "Not much to tell. I was spying on him as he played with Jake's stupid drone and then proceeded to have the best orgasm of my life."

"You mean the toy wasn't a turn-off?" She teased, smirking at me.

I popped open a can of cherry flavored sparkling water as I eyed her. "What am I going to do, Addie. One look at him and all I want to do is press him up against the wall and attack his face as though I'm Hannibal Lector."

She licked chocolate pudding off a spoon before pointing the utensil at me. "Why don't you ask him out then?"

I waved my hand in front of her face. "Hello? Are you insane? Did you forget that he's my twin brother's best friend?"

A devious grin crossed her face, and I immediately knew she had a plan up her sleeve that would only spell out trouble. "It's easier to beg for forgiveness than permission."

"Listen," I replied, giggling. "The only form of pleading I'm interested in conducting involves Matt on his knees, dangling that sweet release in front of me with his tongue."

Addison broke out in laughter, but her expression immediately turned serious as her eyes grew wide. "Code Black. Code Black," she hissed. I instantly sat upright, pretending to be engrossed in my meal.

Swiping a pepperoni off my pizza, she popped it into her mouth as Matt approached. "So yea, I just really love flamingoes," she said, lamely.

Matt gave her a weird look, leaning one hip against the table. "How long have you been holding that juicy confession in for," he quipped.

He glanced over at me and the flashback of what I had done last night played through my brain, sending an ache straight to my groin. His minty breath caressed my face as he leaned in close to us and murmured, "You two ladies weren't gossiping about me, were you?"

The color drained from my face but I somehow managed to force out a too loud laugh. "No. Not unless you identify as a flamingo..."

He raised a brow at me. "I don't but perhaps, she does," he answered, nodding his head in Addison's direction. We both swiveled to look at her bright pink tank top and matching skirt.

"Screw you," she retorted.

He smirked at her, and I wanted nothing more than to lick and suck at the dimple that appeared on his cheek. "Is that an invitation?"

"Not from me," she muttered. "But I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for you to find someone at this table that's interested."

She glared at me as I gave her a swift kick beneath the table, but what Matt uttered next filled me with the urge to full on punt her across the cafeteria. "Bummer. Flamingoes always were my favorite animal."

He pushed away from the table and as he turned to leave, he paused to call over his shoulder, "By the way, there's a party at the spot tonight. You girls should come."

"Definitely," we answered in unison.

That night, Jake, Addison, and I all piled into Matt's red Jetta to head up to the spot. The spot was the city lookout where all the older high school kids flocked to on the weekends to party by the bonfire. No freshmen or sophomores allowed.

Beside me, Addison adjusted her sparkly, purple tube top as she muttered about how it wasn't fair that she had to be uncomfortable in order to look hot. Matt shifted in his seat to study her, his gaze sweeping over her attire and my blood instantly boiled. 

Does the man have no appreciation for my denim mini skirt?

From the front seat, Jake cleared his throat and adjust the collar on his button up. "I just hope I'm dressed alright. I've never been invited to a party before so I'm not exactly certain what the dress code is."

Matt clapped him on the back. "You look fine, Jake. Don't obsess over it."

Is it my imagination or is my brother blushing?

"I agree with Matt," Addison chimed in. "You look very handsome. That shirt brings out the flecks of green in your eyes. The ladies won't be able to resist you. Maybe we can even get you laid. I've been told I'm a wonderful wingwoman." 

Jake lowered his gaze to his lap, a strained smile on his lips. "Uh...sweet," he replied, weakly. 

"Speaking of satisfying cravings," Addison continued, leaning forward and propping her chin on Matt's shoulder. "Matte, I'm starving. Can you please stop at the drive-thru so I can get some fries?"

We all groaned as she had an obsession with the salty snack and wouldn't let up until a size large carton was in her clutches. Which she would devour in minutes and then complain that the sodium gave her heartburn, and the carbs caused her stomach to bloat.

 Sure enough, tonight was no different. After parking behind a line of vehicles at the bottom of the hill, she dragged herself out of the car as she clutched her belly. "Remind me to never eat fries again. I feel huge right now. No guy is going to want to make out with me now."

Grinning, Matt reached out to place his palm on her very much so, flat tummy. "Aw, when are you due?"

She punched him in the arm, narrowing her eyes at him. "Not funny, Matthew. I hate you."

He slung his arm around her shoulder, pretending to look wounded as we began walking up the trail. "Wow. Geesh. Tell me how you really feel. And here I was, about to offer my lips up to you to do as I please."

"Is slugging you in the mouth allowed," she retorted.

He stroked his chin. "Kinky. I like it." Grimacing, he glanced down at his arm that was already reddened from chafing against the sequins on her top that shimmered in the gleam of the moonlight. "You really need to rethink the way you dress."

Halting, she glowered at him. "What's wrong with my clothing?"

"Nothing," he said, squinting in her direction. "But I can hardly see out here. Anyone have a flashlight? Wait, never mind, Addie's shirt will light the way for us."

She responded by scratching her head in mock confusion. "How weird. I hear Matt's voice and yet, I can't seem to locate him anywhere." She faked appearing startled as her darting eyes landed on him. "Oh geez, I didn't see you there. You must have blended into the night with all that black you're wearing." Then she grabbed at the chain hanging from his belt loop. "You may not be able to see him coming but you can certainly hear him."

He smirked at her. "No one can see you coming either. They're too blinded by the reflection of your top. Good thing they can still smell you though with the five gallons of perfume you've doused yourself in. You know you're supposed to bathe with water not body spray, right?"

Her mouth twitched and she opened it to give another comeback, but the words remained trapped in her throat as a passerby called out, "Just fuck already."

If I was given the option right then and there of what superpower I could choose to possess, I would pick shooting daggers from my eyes because the metaphorical ones I was firing her way simply didn't cut it.

My gaze flicked over towards Jake, and he too had his sights affixed on them, his jaw clenched, and fists balled at his sides. 

I know my brother doesn't like to share toys, but this is just downright territorial. 

"No thanks," she called after the guy. "I prefer letterman jackets not leather ones." Then quickly defusing the tension simmering between all of us, she stepped away from Matt. "Who's ready to party?"