Smith

The next thing she remember is when she saw Jack in front of hospital.  He was asking her what happend. When she said that "im going to kill the man that hurt my daughter" he just went with me.

"Okay before we kill him i need to know why we will kill him." Jack said terrified. Maya was driving like crazy to his house. "my doughter was raped by her teacher and I didn't saw that.. and the best part is that I didn't see that somthing was off. I just thought she was going through a teenage rebellion. and my daughter suffered all this time"

Jack didn't know what to say and took the phone in his hand. He wrote to Andy so that Maya wouldn't see. he wrote to her what was happening and that the police would be needed at this address.

10 minutes later Maya and Jack were standing in front of the house of the man who raped Elly.

Jack couldn't stop her and a moment later Maya was knocking on his door. none other than Smith himself will stand in front of the door "hey you remeber me?" maya said with a fake smile on her lips "miss bishop? mother of Ally and Elly?" the man smiled at her "actually Deluca-Bishop." maya said as she entered his house, "what are you doing?" Smith asked. Maya simply walked in and Jack followed her in.

"You see... my daughter is in the hospital right now..." Maya walked deeper into the house until she reached the living room. "Did something happen to her?" maya laughed under her breath, "you know, it's very funny that you're asking because I guess you expected it, right?.. After all, you are the person who gave her abortion pills. Only you had such contacts to obtain them from illegal sources so quickly... and you were very interested in getting rid of this child as quickly as possible"

maya kept walking around the house and the guy followed her. At one point, Maya entered the kitchen and started rummaging through his cabinets. "Excuse me? What are you insinuating? Yesterday, the police came to the store because someone reported drug dealing. maybe it was your daughter"

The guy was terrified of all this. At that moment, Maya found gloves in one of the cabinets and put them on "you know, I thought you would deny it"

Maya took out a knife from one of the drawers "that it what i was looking for" Jack swallowed loudly after seeing how happy Maya was looking at that knife. she wasn't herself. at this point Jack was exposed to maya himself.

"what are you doing miss?" maya laughed again "you think that because you are a big scary man that all women are afraid of yoy.. then you are wrong"

Maya continued to play with the knife and the guy moved further and further away from her until he reached the couch and maya was standing over him with a knife

. Jack was still following her "Jack take his phone.. it's lying on the kitchen table" Jack didn't want to leave Maya for one step because he knew she might do something stupid "Gipson is an order from your captain" Maya said in a raised voice. a moment later Jack handed over the phone

"give me your hand" the guy swallowed loudly "ff..for ..wh..at" Smith stuttered "oh now you're stuttering because.. here is not standing in front of you, a defenseless teenager who thinks she can trust you?"

Maya herself pulled his hand away and pressed his finger to the phone so that it unlocked "let's look in the galery" the guy tried to get up "noo..noo" Maya pulled out a knife towards him without even looking at him "sit down" Maya said in a low voice without looking at him. he sat down practically shaking "what do we have here.." Maya started browsing "oh god" Gipson said from behind her..

HOSPITAL

"Mama" Ally said as she hugged her sis "hmmm?" Carina replied not wanting to wake up Elly  "where's mom?"