ally

ALLY

When Elly left for a weather, a very handsome boy came up to me. "Would you like something to drink?"the boy smiled at me and winked  "no thanks, I don't drink" the guy looked at me a little surprised "well, it's good, there are plenty of guys here who want to get girls drunk" I looked at him up and down. I have a great memory and i didn't remember that Elly portrayed him as someone i could trust. "and who are you?" I said, slightly moving away from him "Nice greeting... and I'm Fabiano." The boy started laughing, "sorry, it's my first time at a party.

From word to word I stopped talking to him. Our conversation didn't go well and I didn't see Elly for a long time. So I decided to look for her and pour myself something to drink. I squeezed some juice into a glass that I washed first. Later, I started looking for water and poured the juice. I drank the glass in one go. After searching for a while, I started to feel a little blurry. everything was starting to blend together. so I went to the upstairs toilet and locked myself in it for a while. when I didn't feel any improvement, I got out and started looking for Rayan or Elly "hey you okey?" Fabiano stood next to me and grabbed me "it's okay, maybe you saw Rayan or Elly" the boy started looking around "you know what, I think I saw her in that room." I don't know why, but I didn't trust him and I wanted to leave him, but my legs were weak, "I'll take you to her"

at that moment I heard a very familiar voice "I'll take her Fabian" Rayan said and the other one walked away with an angry look on his face "what's going on?" my head was moving in every direction and my legs were buckling "We have to get out of here." As we were going down the stairs, we bumped into my sister

ELLY

When I saw that Rayan was with Ally, my heart dropped. but when I noticed that I was barely able to stand, I immediately became worried "what's going on?" I asked and rayan was terrified "that's how I found her with Fabiano. She can barely stand on her feet" Fabian had his arm around her hends and was actually carrying her. "let's go outside, maybe it needs some fresh air"

we went outside "ally, have you been drinking something" I asked, very concerned about my sister's condition. the first thing I thought was that she must have passed out too much and that's how she did it "I just drank a glass of juice" Ally slurred. Ryan sat Ally down on the meadow where she had barely been sitting. I started thinking about what could have happened and.. "Ally I'm so sorry but we have to do this."

The second thing I thought was a very bad thought, i.e. that someone had given her something and the best decision would be for her to vomit it all. I stuck my fingers down her throat and she vomited what she could. "Elly, this isn't helping, she's getting more and more drained." "Rayan was just as scared as I was. "You have a car?" Rayan immediately understood what Elly meant and they started walking. "they will kill me" I said to raya "do you want to go home?" at that moment Rayan was carrying Ally in his arms because she had almost completely swam away "rayan they are the only thing that will help... at most they will murder me"

Rayan put Ally in the car and I put her head on my lap "rayan I'm warning you to drive carefully ... I want to get home safe"Ryan looked at me through the rearview mirror  "so your moms can kill you with their own hands?" I looked at him, "You're such a joke" I said sarcastically. "You know you will help me carring her?" I said "I know"

7 minutes later me and Rayan with Ally in his arms were standing in front of the apartment building. "we have to go in there" Rayan said and we started climbing the stairs. our next stop was my doorstep "well, they will kill me, she is their beloved daughter"

I knocked on the door and waited for a good minute before the door opened..

——————————
this is a little shorter chapter than usual but I hope you like it. I actually have 10 chapters ahead of time planning what will happen and I'm already planning the next ones. of course, you can provide your tips and any corrections (English is not my first language and I sometimes use a translator)

What do you think Carina and May's reaction will be?
What do you think happened to Ally?