Triple chocolate cake - Noah x Owen

Requested by: IloveNoby
Setting: Owen and Noah's house
-

Owen decided to surprise Noah by baking his favorite dessert, a triple chocolate cake. He was determined to create a masterpiece just for his Noah.

He followed the recipe, pouring in generous amounts of cocoa powder, swirling the batter with love, and carefully placing it in the oven. The aroma of chocolate filled the air, which made Owen unable to resist. He snuck a small taste, intending to save the rest for Noah.

However, one bite turned into two, and two turned into a full-fledged devouring of the cake. Owen's eyes widened as he realized what he had done. The entire cake he made for Noah, was now nothing but crumbs on his plate. He felt a mix of guilt and disappointment wash over him.

"Shit." He muttered. But before he could react more, Noah walked in.

Noah took one look at Owen's chocolate-covered face and burst into laughter.

"Noah!" Owen exclaimed, his cheeks turning a deep shade of crimson. "I... I was trying to make you a triple chocolate cake, but I couldn't resist. I ate it all!"

Noah's laughter subsided, and he approached Owen with a gentle smile. "Oh, Owen. You and your love for food never cease to amaze me." Noah wiped away a smudge of chocolate from Owen's cheek with a tissue, causing Owen to blush at the contact.

"Noah, you always know how to turn my mistakes into moments of happiness," Owen confessed softly. "I'm sorry I ate the cake, but... seeing your smile right now makes me realize that the joy we share together is more important than any dessert."

Noah leaned in, kissing Owen's cheek. "You're right, Owen. It's not about the cake; it's about the love we have for each other. That's something that can't be eaten or ruined."