Spill the tea - Noah x girl best friend!reader

Requested by: Kiskraykray

Setting: Noah's place

Noah was by far the best person to gossip with because of his sarcasm and wit. He always manages to make the simplest things funny by just being his usual sarcastic self. 

Today, the topic of your and Noah's amusement was none other than an argument that happened between Heather and Alejandro. Word got out that Alejandro pissed Heather off again with his antics, and it was hilarious to you and Noah. 

"Alejandro and Heather are cute together, but I wish they would stop talking shit and just communicate for once." You chuckled, looking at Heather's profile. You showed Noah your screen. "See? She can name drop him on Twitter, but she can't talk to him face to face. It's hilarious!"

Noah smirked, feeling amused by Heather's audacity. "It seems that, that's their only way of having a heart to heart since they apparently can't stand each other."

You, feeling mischievous, looked at Noah with a playful glint in your eye. "Hey, Noah, want to reenact that argument between Heather and Alejandro? It was so intense!"

Noah raised an eyebrow, a smirk forming on his lips. "Are you suggesting we become the next drama kings and queens?"

You nodded eagerly, feeling excited. "Why not? It'll be so much fun!"

Noah stood tall, mimicking Alejandro's confident posture, while you channeled Heather's determined persona.

Noah, with a smooth voice, said, "Heather, you can't deny the undeniable charm that exudes from my every pore."

You retorted, "Oh, please! Your charm is as genuine as a dollar-store knockoff!"

Noah smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Ah, Heather, always quick with a snarky comeback. But remember, my dear, I have the strategic mind of a sly snake."

You smirked and crossed your arms dramatically. "Well, Alejandro, your so-called strategic mind is no match for my determination. I will outwit you at every turn!"

Noah, widened his eyes dramatically and responded, "But my dear Heather, you underestimate the power of my irresistible charm. Resistance is futile."

You waved your hand dismissively. "Please Alejandro, save your charm for someone who actually falls for it. I'm not buying what you're selling!"

You and Noah burst into laughter, which filled the room. You gave Noah a high five, as he tried to catch his breath. 

"We're terrible." You said, laughing and clicking off Heather's profile. 

"That's what makes spilling the tea fun." Noah replied, giving you a smirk. 

"Eww! Don't say it like that!" You exclaimed, giving him a pretend serious look. 

Noah chuckled, shaking his head. "Alright then, drama queen."