Take it easy - Alejandro x competitive!reader

Requested by: UnseenImmortal 

Setting: TDWT

Alejandro watched you from the sidelines with both admiration and concern. You were one of the most competitive contestants in the game, and sometimes, it seemed like you took the competition way too seriously. You would be visibly stressed whenever your team, which was The Amazons, lost challenges, and it was clear it was something that took a toll on you. Alejandro was both impressed by your motivation and concerned for your wellbeing.

Team Amazon ended up losing the challenge, which made you frustrated beyond belief. Your team was frustrated with you, and saw you as way too serious and competitive. Alejandro noticed the group walking towards the voting area, so he quickly approached them on your behalf, convincing them to vote off Gwen instead. 

You stood there, stunned. You quickly approached Alejandro. "Why did you do that for me?" 

Alejandro shrugged, giving you a smirk, "I didn't want a beautiful determined young lady to go home."

"Beautiful?" You scoffed, knowing Alejandro's true nature. "That doesn't work on me, I've seen what you did to Bridgette."

"Take it with a grain of salt when I say I care about you." Alejandro said, giving you a wink. "Come with me, I'll sneak you into first class."

"No." 

"We have good food." Alejandro sang, playfully, knowing you were probably hungry after today's intense challenge. You chuckled a little, knowing you could use some food. 

"Fine. But only for the food."

Alejandro took your hand, leading you to first class, much to the jealousy of Heather, and you sat with him by the chair, ordering a bunch of food with him. 

As you and Alejandro spent time together, you felt yourself begin to have a much needed relaxation from all the stress. You were still wary of Alejandro, but you truly appreciated his desire to care for you in his own twisted way.

"Thank you." You whispered to Alejandro, who brought you a smoothie. 

"No, thank you, my dear Y/N. I am grateful for this opportunity to spend time with you. But just remember to take it easy from time to time, okay?" Alejandro told you, giving you a sincere smile. 

You nodded, taking a sip of the smoothie. "I'll keep that in mind."

After all, even though Total Drama World Tour can get competitive and intense, sometimes just living in the moment and cherishing the experience is the real prize.