Iced coffee - Chris x intern!GN! reader

Requested by: Fandom_gurly_yall
Setting: TDI 
-

Chris strolled through the production set, with his large ego ever present. Y/N was a young man/woman who wanted to make it big on the industry and when they were given the opportunity to work for Total Drama, they took it. However, Chris had been disrespectful and forcing his interns to do the most demanding and dangerous work. Y/N has regretted working here ever since. 

"Hey there, newbie," Chris sneered, his voice dripping with mockery. "What's your name again? Y/N, is it? Well, Y/N, let me give you some advice. Stay out of my way and don't mess up anything."

Y/N shot Chris a glare and tried their best to remain professional. But Chris continued belittling them and making comments that they are just an intern, no one important. 

Having enough, later that day, when Chris was holding his iced coffee, he glanced at Y/N, ready to deliver another remark. Y/N noticed this and saw an opportunity. They walked up to Chris, unapologetically reaching for his drink, and took a long, satisfying sip, making sure to maintain eye contact as they did so.

Chris's eyes widened in disbelief. He was used to being the one in control, but Y/N was fearlessly challenging his authority. "What on earth do you think you're doing?" he exclaimed. 

Y/N put the cup down and stared at Chris, smiling sarcastically. "Sometimes, actions speak louder than words. I wanted to show you that I won't be intimidated or disrespected just because I'm new here."

Chris sighed, his annoyance fading only slightly, "Well played, Y/N. I got to hand it to you, no one has the guts to stand up to me.. And what you did was kind of..cute."

Y/N blushed, surprised by Chris' compliment. Chris sighed then called for the other intern to deliver - this time two iced coffees. One for him and one for Y/N.