My muse - Noah x artist!reader

Requested by: MRCHEEZZ
Setting: Your place
-

You and Noah have been dating for a while now. You're an artist, and he's always been supportive of your passion for creativity. One day, as you were alone in your art studio you were drawing a surprise gift for Noah, capturing his features and personality.

As you focused on the details, you lost track of time. You were so immersed in your work that you didn't hear the door creak open. Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you and turned around to find Noah standing there, a quizzical expression on his face.

"Hey, what are you up to?" He asked, his voice filled with curiosity.

Your heart skipped a beat, and you quickly tried to cover the drawing with your hand, feeling a blush creeping up your cheeks. "Oh, um... Nothing, just...just doodling. It's nothing important,"

But it was too late. Noah already saw the partially revealed drawing, and a mixture of surprise and intrigue washed over his face.

"You drew... me?" Noah's voice held a mixture of astonishment and disbelief.

"Noah, I-I didn't mean for you to see that yet," You say, feeling embarrassed.

He walked closer, his gaze fixed on the portrait. "Why didn't you tell me you were drawing me? And why are you trying to hide it? It looks amazing!"

You let out a nervous chuckle, feeling a wave of relief wash over you. "I wanted it to be a surprise, but it's not finished yet. I didn't want you to see it until it was perfect."

Noah smiles, a genuine warmth in his eyes. "Y/N, you don't have to hide your art from me. I love it when you create things, especially when it's about us. Can I see it properly?"

You removed your hand and reveal the drawing to him. His eyes widened, and a genuine smile stretched across his face. He examined the details, appreciating the way you've captured his features.

"This is incredible," Noah says, his voice filled with astonishment. "You've really captured me, not just physically but emotionally too. I don't know how you do it."

You blushed, feeling a sense of pride and happiness. "It's because I know you so well. You inspire me in so many ways."

Noah wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close. "Thank you, Y/N. This means a lot to me. I'm proud to be your muse."

You leaned into his embrace, feeling a sense of contentment. "And you always will be."