Oops - Gwen x Courtney

Requested by: Anonymous
Setting: TDAS

Note: I know this isn't how it went in All Stars, but I tweaked it for the ship to look cuter :) 

-

After Duncan had left Courtney for Gwen, Courtney became bitter and resentful, not just towards him, everyone. Gwen carried a guilt that weighed down her shoulders, knowing she played a part in this. Gwen knew that Courtney was with Duncan, but proceeded anyway with his games. 

Ever since Gwen and Courtney came back for the new season called "Total Drama All Stars," she had been trying to make things right with Courtney, but keeps accidentally hurting her. This had made Courtney even more suspicious of Gwen. 

Finally, after Duncan had revealed his true colors and Gwen had broken up with him, she approached Courtney, who was deep in thought behind the bushes, only the moonlight shining in the distance. 

"I broke up with Duncan, okay? He's not who I thought he was and.. This is the last time I hurt you like this ever again.."

Courtney looked up at Gwen, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Gwen knelt down, gently tilting Courtney's chin, gazing into her eyes. Gwen closed her eyes, then brought Courtney into a soft kiss. 

At first, Courtney didn't respond, freezing in shock. However, after a few seconds, Courtney felt the heat rush to her body, as she kissed Gwen back. 

Once they broke away, Gwen panted, giving Courtney a flustered smile. "Oops."

"I guess you couldn't resist, huh?" Courtney teased, her blush fading. 

"Maybe." Gwen giggled, holding out her hand. "I just.. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Gwen.. Not Duncan." Courtney admitted, standing up. 

"Really?" Gwen asked, not expecting that. Gwen felt a rush of excitement flow through her chest. "So.. Do you want to go out sometime?"

"Sure! But no flowers this time!" Courtney laughed at the memory of Gwen giving her flowers. 

Gwen chuckled, hugging Courtney. "Noted."