Get well soon - Noah x sick!reader

Requested by: syrusangels
Setting: Your place
-

You've been sick with the flu for the past week and Noah has been taking care of you, washing your hair, giving you your medicine, cooking you meals, and doing everything else he can, whenever he comes over. You told him he didn't have to, but he insisted he wanted to take care of you. 

"Here." Noah said, handing you some tea he made. He sat beside you, feeling your forehead. "How are you feeling?"

You still felt nauseous and held your hand up, getting up weakly from the bed to throw up in your bathroom. Noah rushed after you, holding your hair up and rubbing circles onto your back, whispering soothing words to comfort you. It pained him to see you like this. 

Noah helped you clean up, then he carried you to bed. He kissed the top of your forehead, then laid beside you, holding your hand. "Rest up, Y/N. I love you."

You smiled weakly, before drifting off to sleep. You squeezed Noah's hand gently, as a way to say thank you. Noah stayed beside for you for hours, until you woke up. He wanted to make sure you were watched over and taken care of when you needed it. 

You were definitely going to surprise Noah with cake once you were better.