Scenario: Owen orders a bunch of McDonald's

Requested by: NotTurkish1000
Setting: Owen's house
-

Owen sat in his living room, surrounded by a bunch of McDonald's bags. He practically ordered the whole menu, so you can imagine that he's usually the person who holds the line at the McDonald's drive thru, when you're already late for work.

Owen rubbed his hands together, obviously excited to eat, since food was pretty much his true love. He starts opening the bags one by one, revealing a variety of burgers, chicken nuggets, fries, and milkshakes. His eyes widen with delight.

"Aww yeah! Baby!" He exclaims, immediately devouring a burger with fries.

In between bites, he mumbled, "Oh, this is so good!"

He continues to devour the burgers one after another, barely pausing to breathe. Grease stains appear on his fingers and around his mouth, but he doesn't even care. He loves food more than life itself.

Owen chewed his fries and he says, "Who needs a napkin when you have the deliciousness of McDonald's?"

He moved on to the chicken nuggets, dipping them into various sauces and popping them into his mouth, one after another, like a human vacuum cleaner.

"I could eat these nuggets all day!"

He then grabs a handful of fries, shoveling them into his mouth by the handful. Crumbs fall onto his lap and the floor as he munches away, completely unbothered by the mess he's making. He laughs at how absurd he must look right now.

Finally, Owen reaches for the milkshakes, taking long, satisfying sips. He slurps and smacks his lips. He groans, "Mmm... the perfect way to wash it all down!"

He then alternates between burgers, nuggets, fries, and milkshakes, enjoying every bite as if it's his last.

Owen suddenly lets out a huge burp and laughs even louder, "Excuse me! No shame in my feast game!"

After maybe a few hours, Owen leaned back on the couch, patting his full belly with a satisfied grin. "That was amazing! McDonald's, you never disappoint!"

He then falls asleep into a food coma and it would probably take hours until Noah or Cody visit to wake him up.