Chapter 43: lost (non-episode)

an: anything with the title having (non-episode) means that it takes place between episodes. this is to extend the time and let me have some better pacing. cause trying to force everything I added in with the limit of episodes will be difficult)

y/n pov:

I slammed into the ground before whipping around, I saw the portal close behind me. I felt my fury continue to burn before I let out a scream of agony.

I felt my claws retract, and the wings faded, leaving me feeling exhausted, and forcing me to my knees. I let out a scream before coughing. I dropped my weapons with a loud clunk as pain seared through them. I looked at my arms, and to my horror, they were falling apart, the bony right hand was cracking and splintering as I coughed. the gold that held it together was scorched and burned. I tried to close my fingers but they creaked and began to crumble more. "what is happening!?" I screamed as pain racked my body. 

I forced myself to look around, finding myself in some forest. But, before I could fully process things, my body began to grow heavy. My body hit the ground, and everything went dark as my body gave in, and passed out.

"hmm."

________________________________________________________________

timeskip: time, unkown

I bolted awake, to find myself on a grassy floor. 

I rolled over and pushed myself up before I stumbled around in confusion and anger. "where, where am I?" I whispered. I coughed, huffing and trying to step forward, only for my legs to give in, sending me to the floor.

"shadowheart?" I heard morgana ask softly. "Jim" I rasped softly... I lost him. my brother. I failed. I...

"oh, y/n, I'm so sorry," morgana said as I began to cry. "dammit! why?!?! WHY AM I SO WEAK!?" I cried out, I killed a monarch god dammit! HOW WAS I STILL SO WEAK!?

w̴̢̛̼̜̗̰̪̫̥̣͔̱͕̮̜̺͖̝̪͔̪̖͑́͒̄̈̂̀̽̔̈̐̆̌̑̈̐̕͝ͅę̵̪͈͈͕͐̾̽̐̍͛͛̌͆̈̽̊̍̈̈́̿͂͝a̴̡̛̛͙̙̘̭̘̩̪̜̬̼̜̹̖̘̟̣̘̥͆͒̌̿̔̎͐̃͆͌̀̎̂͑̐̌͐̈́͐̐̀͐̀̕͜͝͝͠ķ̵̨͎͖̮̜͕̹̭̋͌̂́̓̄́̐̆͛̓̒̉͋̈͝ͅ

"marrow, Gilles, jim, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" I cried, slamming my fist into the ground as my tears streamed. "Mum, how... how do I tell her? Can I? I-" I felt my voice die in my throat as I continued to weep.

I looked at my own hands, they shook as I tried to hold them still. yet they wouldn't stop. My breath felt short, my throat felt like it was tightening, and my skin felt like it was burning. I clawed at it, my bony hand dug into the flesh as I shook.

under my skin, it was like it was boiling. my own flesh was cracking and breaking. begins to tear and stitch itself back together.

f̴̛̟̳͎̫̱̺̻̲͋̿͋͂͆̾͗́̀̊́̈́̀̏̀̎̾͌̚̚̕̚̕ḁ̵̮͔̲̩͕͌̓̃́͒̎͗̈́̀̋̈́̽̆̋̐͂̕͠͝i̸̯͖͈̩̠̤̝̦̟͙͇̲̽̃̍̌̏̄̐̕͝l̸̡̨̨̢̨̨̛̻͉͎͎̦͈̮̙̰̜̣̜̟͇̠͈̣͙͉̻̖̺̗̈̑̓̈́̂̎̈́̈̐͌͗̃̄͆́̈́͂͂̀͝͝ư̸̫̭̮̘̖̤̲͙̄̈̃́̀̅̃̐͂͑̏̆̇̈̌̈́͒̂̈́͗́̐͛̆̾͊̓̕͜͠ͅr̵̘͇̯̭͙̗̬̲̫̬̰̬͔̠͒̃̂̑̔̔͐̉̑̈̋̋͒̎͂͒̄̏͌̋̈́̉̚͝͝͝ḛ̴͚̰͉̹̬͙̙͎̮̞̝͕͇͖͇̭͎̬̙̫̣̅̄̋̒̑̎͛͑̈́͛̐̆̚̕͜͜͝ͅ

"shadowheart," morgana tried to say but I could barely hear her. "I can't, I can't, how can I tell her?" the world around me began to spin. I felt like I was drowning, thousands of voices roared in my head.

"he's a monster!"

"he'll bring ruin!"

b̷̡̡̨̢̢̡̨̥̩̝̖̪͕͓͔̗̱̩͙͓̟̹̭̣̘͈̖̜̙̍͆́̈́͂̍̀̂͐͌̒̍͆̕̚ủ̸̡̡̨̲͔̹̲̠̘̻͕̯̭̗̳͍̫̦̙̲͈͓͐͆̅͆̀̾̏̀̋̅͑͐͑̚̚͜͠͝͝r̶̡͔͔͍̖̟̬̣̻̣̞̗̩͍̯͙̼͇̎̊̌̽n̸͈̜̩͙̠͖͍͕̭͕̠͔̳͕̺̼͇͕͕̺͚̬͓̦͎̂̌̒̄̄̆̏́̈̎̀͛̈́͋̀͊͊̾̂̅̏ ̵̧̢̦̤͙̜̣̫͖̩̖̭̥̫̬͈̭̪͈͍̫̦̰̮̫̳̘͑̋i̶̥͛͌̌͊͌̇̎͠t̴̠̠̯̦̹͌̄͐̂̏̚͠͝ ̸̢̨̨̛͕̯͕̼̺͈̜̱̗̣͎̲̿͊͛̿̃̓̏͘̕͘͝ȃ̷̛̰̱͍͎͔̫̻̟̖̬́̀͌̑̄̌̌̅͗͒̄͋̆̓͑̿̒̃̃͘̚̚̚͜͠l̶̨͔͓͔͓̾̋͋̓̐̀͗͗̐͗̄͊͆͝l̸̡̧͙̘̜̳̹͉̤̲̬̞̟̼̼̖̫̏̊̀̈́̐̈́̎ͅ