Chapter 5: Gnome Your Enemy Part 1

I woke up the next day and climbed out of bed. "morning," I said as I hopped down. Turning to my desk, Morgana was sitting down at my desk poking at my phone. "ah, what I would have given to have one of these back in my day." Morgana turned to me and smiled. "well, look who is up, That was quite the stir you created yesterday." 

I grabbed my clothes and began to change. "hey, you know that prick deserves it. Jim is gonna kick his ass." I said as I pulled on my shirt. "like that went well last time." Morgana mocked with a grin before tossing the amulet at me. Catching, I grinned, "hey, Jim just needs time." I said before pulling on a jacket. 

walking down the stairs and saw that Jim was in the kitchen. with a nod, he chucked a lunch bag to me before we walked outside. pulling out my motorbike, I gestured for Jim to climb on. well, c'mon then." I said as I kicked the stand and slammed my bike helmet on. (chose a design for the helmet)

 (chose a design for the helmet)

jim climbed up and held on

jim climbed up and held on. "I forgot, how did you even get this bike?" he asked as he held on. "it belonged to dad, I modified it and claimed it after dad vanished." Jim nodded, "well, at least he left something." "aye," I replied before I asked, "so, you ready for the Spanish test? I asked which made Jim's face fall. "noooo, I'm doomed." I laughed and nudged him. "this is why you need to put more into your studying." 

eventually, we reached the school and parked up. "alright bro, let's just have a normal day today. ok?" Jim chuckled before walking off.  Remembering quickly, I turned and shouted, "don't forget, you have practice for the play tonight!"

Jim put a thumbs up before vanishing. soon, I made my way down the hall. to my left I saw Morgana gliding next to me. "so, you just gonna follow me everywhere?" I asked as I made my way through the school, pulling my phone up to make myself not seem crazy. 

"yep, besides, you enjoy my company." Morgana teased. "well, since you're now in my head. I think we need to know each other more." I said as I made my way through the hall. "alright, I'll answer all your questions in time. oddly, you are quite calm about all this." Morgana said. I shrugged, "well, to be honest, I'm freaking out but it's best not to panic since I hope you will answer everything."  Morgana nodded with an accepting look. "fair enough,"