Chapter 8: Waka Chaka part 2

I deactivated the armour and walked home after saving Jim. Still clutching the goblin gem in my hand. Morgana floated next to me, peering at the gemstone.

Pocketing it, I eventually reached the house. Opening the door, I entered. Going to my room and climbing into bed.

__________________________________________________________

In the dream world, I sat on a stone overlooking a large field. In the distance, I saw a large bridge, the Killahead bridge. Morgana sat next to me, resting her arm over my shoulder before gesturing for me to give her the amulet.

Placing it in her hand, she flipped it over and suddenly it opened. The amulet revealed six open holes in a circle. "You'll have many more battles to come. Who knows how many foes you'll face."

She then showed me the six holes, "humans value gemstones due to their beauty, but magical creatures, We value them for their Power

She then showed me the six holes, "humans value gemstones due to their beauty, but magical creatures, We value them for their Power. For every new foe you face down, you'll grow stronger. With each new gem, you'll be able to increase your arsenal of weapons." she then snapped her fingers as smoke began to pool in front of her. Which then formed into an image of my armour. But now, it was wielding a large flail, suddenly the image shifted, now it was holding a hammer, then a spear and so much more.

"Not only that, but you'll also gain new abilities," she explained, the image shifting to the armour now being surrounded in fire, then shifting to it increasing in size, then the armour glowed blue, green, red.

I nodded, "so, is there a limit to how many gems I can use?" I asked. Morgana smiled, shaking her head. "Merlin added a limit to his amulet but I didn't. You will keep growing in strength as time progresses."

Suddenly, my hands before to turn into smoke, "ah, it seems our time is up. Let's meet again for training tonight." Morgana said before everything faded.

_____________________________________________________________

My eyes snapped open as I sat up. Turning, I saw that it was time to head to school. Climbing out of bed, I saw Morgana sitting in my chair with a smile. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the green gem from the goblin before pulling out my amulet.

I felt the back open up revealing the six holes. Looking at Morgana, she nodded for me to place the gem. Delicately, I rested the gem into one of the holes, and immediately, the amulet vibrated before flashing green.

I closed my eyes at the brightness before it faded. I looked at the amulet and found no changes. Looking to Morgana, she explained, "it will take some time before the amour integrates the gemstone and upgrades it."

Nodding, I pulled on my new clothes before heading out of my room. Sliding down the handrail, I landed down below. Jim was sitting in the kitchen, chopping up some vegetables. "Hey bro! Looks like you got out unscathed. Any news on the goblins?" I asked, climbing onto a seat.