Accepted

I've been at Nathan's house for a while now. Two weeks passed and I basically moved in with him.
His family finally treats me kindly and started to not go on so many business trips to leave Nathan alone.

My mother wouldn't reply to my texts when I would ask how she is, which still really hurts me but to distract myself I've been focused in school more and succeeding in my classes better.

It's May which means it's only one more month until Nathan and I part our ways. I'm still really scared for him to leave even though I have Malcolm and Caroline but I put on a brave face knowing that he would still be with me.

We both planned out that every Christmas, Nathan would try to fly out back to Florida so we could celebrate it together and so he could also be back with friends along with family.

Malcolm and Caroline made it to the talking stage which made me very happy for them. I even made them cupcakes which read "Finally" in frosting.

Nathan and I started talking about the future and how we would have kids and a big house. I want 2 boys but he wants at least 1 girl.

My birthday passed May 2 which made Nathans family and our friends to celebrate it with me along with him. His birthday gift to me was a bouquet of tulips with sparkling butterflies on it and some good sex that lasted for almost 3 hours.

I couldn't walk after that night from being so damn sore.

I started to get into painting which made Nathan also buy me a canvas for my birthday. I jumped on him hugging him as we both fell together laughing.

I would mostly paint outside in his backyard or downstairs in the living room depending on the day and how I feel. I would paint people and mostly plants with flowers.

I've been waiting for at least one college acceptance since I signed up for about 5.

Nathan and I have been waiting patiently but started to freak out shortly after when I didn't get accepted into one. We both just tried to calm down and hope that one of the colleges would like me.

-----------------

"Mr. Daniel, do we have anymore pink paint?" I do gentle brush strokes over a pink rose that I'm making but then realize that I was starting to run out of pink paint which adds the finishing touches.

"One minute Larrea, I think we do!" Nathan's father goes into his office and I wait patiently. I peek at Nathan outside whos studying some of his work for a Geography quiz he has coming up.

I felt a faint smile come up on my face and got up from my stool going over to the backyard door to check on him. I slide the door open and he immediately looks up at me. "How's it going handsome?" I giggle and sit next to him as he smiles at me.

"It's going quite well, beautiful." He gently places his hand on my chin holding it.

"You seemed a little stressed out" I look down at his study sheet as he lets go of my chin.

"Yeah, it's just because certain parts of it are dumb, but the more I read it, the more I get it so I'm good." He smiles at me and runs his hand through his hair. "What are you painting? I saw you earlier making something pink."

I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder. "Im making a pink rose today. They are so pretty to me especially with their colors." I fiddle with Nathan's fingers as his hand interlocks with mine.

"I have the paint Larrea!" I look back quickly and sigh getting up but still smiling at Nathan. I gently run my hand through his hair then walk back inside his house.

A few hours pass and I relax with Nathan on his bed as his head rests on my butt while I rest on my stomach.

I suddenly realized my gmail has one new message which made me confused for a minute.

The hell?

I opened up my gmail and felt my heart immediately drop.

I got into the college I really wanted to get accepted in.

I suddenly screamed and moved off the bed causing my butt to hit Nathan's face hard. I dance around his room happily then jump on his bed.

"What happened? Tell me!" Nathan laughs and hits me his pillow.

I immediately show him my laptop and he screams with me. I move my laptop to his nightstand and we both jump on his bed while laughing and dancing.

"I'm going to college, I'm going to college, I'm going to college!" I start to chant as we both spin in circles while jumping.

We then started to breathe heavily and dropped down on the bed while still holding hands. "I am so happy for you Larrea. Fuck, im so tired now." Nathan kisses my hand and I smile.

"I'm a bit nervous though baby. What if people make fun of me or try to get me drunk." I nibble on my finger nervously and Nathan smiles at me kissing my cheek. "I promise you, they probably wouldnt do that. You're quiet so they might just ignore you baby."

I sigh heavily and nod my head. "I hope they do."
I crawl on top of Nathan and straddle his waist. I put his hands in mine and close my eyes while holding them.

"What are you doing?" Nathan chuckles. I shush him and keep quiet as our hands keep holding each other.

After a minute I open my eyes and put his hand on my heart while I do the same to his. "I'm interlinking our souls so that whenever we are apart, our souls will always meet up at night."

I smile at Nathan as he smiles back at me. "Want to stargaze tonight? I'm down for sitting outside with you and eating hot cheetos."

I giggle at Nathan's offer.

"Definitely."

------------------