I Want You

SEXUAL SCENES!! (if you dont want to read then skip!!)

"What the hell are you doing here! Do you know what could happen if my parents wake up and my dad sees you? Fucking leave!" I yelled quietly at Nathan while opening my window a little so he could hear me better.

"Larrea why are you so mad at me? Is this seriously about the gi-" "it fucking isnt, stupid! Just go!"

I tried to shut my window back but right when I tried Nathan opened it more and stepped into my room.

I felt myself start to panic and ran to my door to lock it just in case my parents decided to try to storm in and ask what all the noise was.

"Larrea, talk to me. You never act like this when I talk about some other girl. What's wrong?" I looked down and tried to ignore him while still standing by my door holding my door knob.

Why can't he just leave me alone? I clearly dont want to be fucking bothered, especially by him.

I soon saw his feet walk up towards me and saw his hand get placed under my chin to make me look up at him. "Nathan just g-" before I could even say go away, his lips smashed onto mine.

I immediately gave into his touch and kissed him back deeply while putting my hands on his chest.

I felt his hands pull me in by my waist then moved towards my ass to hold me. I decided to part our lips and I looked up at him as he looked down on me.

"I'm sorry Larrea..i don't know why i.." Nathan's cheeks turned pink but all I did was smile.

Was I still mad at him? Definitely, but I want him. I want him right here at this very moment. I want him to touch me in all the right places and kiss me all over.

"I want you Nathan." I mumbled softly but I knew he heard me when he looked at me and raised his eyebrows a bit. He nodded, then I felt him pick me up and lay me on my bed.

He went in between my legs to go on top of me while he intertwined his fingers with mine to pin me down enough to not be able to get up from his grasp.

Nathan soon kissed me again and I melted into his touch once again. I felt his tongue collide with mine and I tried to keep up, especially since I was new to this.

I felt Nathan's hand go up my thighs and up my gown to take it off which I let him do. As i laid there in only my underwear, I quickly covered myself and looked away.

"Don't cover yourself, you are so beautiful Larrea." I felt Nathan's hands remove mine from my body then felt him lay gentle kisses on my neck.

I soon let out a soft moan when I felt him go lower down my body and towards my underwear. He started to kiss my thighs teasingly with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Please Nathan please." I flushed a bright pink as I begged for him to just lick me and make me cum for him and only him. I felt so weak as I hoped he could just quit the fucking teasing and get on with it.

"Needy aren't we? Be a good girl and wait until I feel like it." I felt Nathan rub his finger against my clit through my underwear which made me let out a soft moan.

"I-im sorry." I saw Nathan smirk at me then take off my underwear.

"Good girl." Nathan soon started to lick my clit while also moving his tongue by my entrance.

I started to let out soft moans following with whimpers.

He continued to lick and suck on my clit while twirling his tongue in circles to tease me more which made me go crazy with my moans making my voice pitch higher.