Popular girl

This chapter is pretty long so be aware!

"Honey you are going to be late, hurry up!" My mother yelled from downstairs while making me a breakfast sandwich.

I fixed my hair and put it in a ponytail with a strand hanging down as usual. I looked at myself in the mirror and watched myself.

Inhale and exhale.

I got up and grabbed my book bag from school then headed downstairs. "Good morning mom" I smiled at her and she smiled back, handing me my sandwich. "Goodmorning darling, your father went to work already."

Finally that son of a bitch was out.

I left out the door and walked to school. The school walk wasn't long but it was long enough for me to try to hurry so I wouldn't end up being late. I finally arrived at school and heard the bell ring for class.

Right on time.

I walked in and saw Nathan at his locker. I smiled a little and walked over to him but before I could get close I noticed there was a girl with beautiful long brown hair behind him. He was smiling at her while talking and i tried to get a good glimpse at her then realized.

Chloe, the so-called "popular girl."

Chloe has always been popular since freshman year, only because she's beautiful and everyone wanted to be like her. I hate her. I hate her because she torments me then plays like an innocent puppy when Nathan comes around or if we are around other people period.

I quickly turned around to head to class but then Nathan called me.

I sighed and turned around to him. He signaled me to come over and that's when I knew there was no escape.

I walked over to him and he smiled at me. "Hey rea, you know chloe right?" He moved out of the way and me and Chloe made eye contact.

She looked so beautiful but we all know this bitch is ugly inside.

"Hey rea!" She giggled at me but I looked away seriously. "My name is Larrea. I expect you to address me that way."

she looked up at Nathan and wrapped her arms around his arm. "Nathan, she's being mean to me, did i do something wrong?" She looked up at him and Nathan just looked at her with a warm smile. "She's just tired chlo-" "chlo?!" I interrupted him and he looked at me confused.

I quickly just looked away again and walked off.

I looked down and thought to myself. Is he dating her? Does he like her? What is she using him for? Too many thoughts ran through my mind. I walked into class and sat down.

"Late again miss Mercy." My teacher pisses me off when she says my last name. "I am sorry Ms , I got distracted." I took out my notebook and continued my classes for this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:30 pm, lunch time.

I got my lunch from the lunch lady which was the same as usual. Mashed potatoes with dried chicken and bland peas.

I looked around and saw Nathan at our spot. I smiled and went over to him and sat down. "Hey idiot" I said to him as I picked through my food.

"Hey rea" he smiled at me for a second but looked around like he was looking for something..or someone.

"Who are you looking for? Usually me and you just eat together." Then she came again. Chloe.

"Nathan!" she giggled and sat on his lap while putting her arms around his neck. I don't know if she was trying to irritate me or try to make me jealous but me and Nathan are nothing like that.

People would think it and even used to question us when we were sophomores but we always denied. I don't see me and Nathan being together at all.

Why would someone like him..want someone like me?

"Hey chloe?" He looked at her confused and shoved her a little off of him. I giggled a little and I knew she noticed because she kind of made a dirty face at me.

I did it back because I'm weak but not that weak.

"Chloe, I hate to sound rude or mean but I only tutor you. You are just a person I talk to sometimes." Chloe did a dramatic gasp like she has been rejected for the first time. She looked at me and glared at me like she wanted to kill me.

I broke eye contact and looked down, luckily I saw her feet walk off and I looked back up at Nathan who was looking at me back, but then he looked away.

"Wanna hangout after school? Maybe the park?" He looked back at me with his dark brown eyes and I smiled. "Sure Nathan."

The bell rang signaling that lunch ended and me and Nathan got up out of our seats and threw out our food.

We walked out to our classes and he punched me lightly at my arm. I punched him back but instead of lightly it was hard.

He gasped at me and I ran through the hallways laughing to class as he chased me.

He caught me then spun me around like I was some rag doll.

What a dumbass.

So how do you guys like it so far?? Is it too much or not too much?

What do you guys think about Larrea and Nathan?