Carnival

"Nathan, if you win me that teddy bear, I will be the happiest girl alive!" I cheered on Nathan as he was playing a duck shooting game and was surprisingly making a lot of good hits.

When the timer ended, a man called out to him and said that he won which made me clap and jump excitedly. He suddenly pulled down the teddy bear that I wanted and I smiled up at him.

"For you, since you were begging me about it. Now, no more teddy bears because you have about three okay?" Nathan handed me the teddy bear and I nodded my head at him.

I continued to eat my cotton candy all while holding three stuffed toys in my hand.

I practically kept asking Nathan to win it for me so I can feel safe at night.

Nathan and I went on many rides but it was getting close to 5:00 so it was time for Nathan to drive me home which made me sigh. I suddenly looked up at the ferris wheel and gasped happily.

"Nathan can we please go on the ferris wheel?" Nathan smiled and sighed thinking about it.

"Fine fine, I will drive you home afterwards though since it's getting late." I quickly pulled Nathan to the ferris wheel line and we waited for a couple of minutes to get on it.

I have only been on a ferris wheel twice which was years ago. I remember I was nine and my grandma took me to a carnival when I was with them on vacation in Las Vegas.

I was very amazed when I saw the view which made me fall in love with rides that show beautiful views when you're high in the sky.

Nathan and I entered the cart of the ferris wheel and it started to move. I put my stuffed animals beside me and looked out at the view smiling.

"Sit next to me." Nathan pulled me next to him which made both of us laugh.

We both continued to look out the cart window and I sighed while smiling. "Isn't it beautiful Nathan?"

I suddenly felt Nathan's hand interlock with mine which caused me to look at him. "Very beautiful Larrea." He then put a strand of my hair behind my ear which caused me to blush slightly.

"Nathan um.." Nathan's thumb brushed against my bottom lip as our eyes were locked.

Those gorgeous dark brown eyes.

"May I kiss you Larrea?" Nathan mumbled which made me let out a chuckle. "You may." I quickly leaned into Nathan and let my lips touch his gently. I smiled into the kiss and he did the same.

We both pulled back for a minute and laughed then kissed again but more deeper.

I found myself putting my arms around his neck as Nathan put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. We both pulled away from the kiss but our faces were still close.

"Stay the night with me?" I whispered to Nathan while smiling.

"Gladly." Nathan whispered back towards me but before we could kiss again the ride ended and we had to get off.

-----------------

*MATURE SCENES*

"Fuck." Nathan groaned into my ear as I continued to grind on him.

He was supposed to be driving me home but one thing led to another and now I'm on his lap straddling him and grinding on him.

My mother is going to kill me for being late.

"Nathan...we shouldn't.." I could barely make out a whole sentence as Nathan started to kiss my neck.

I held his face to make him look at me so he could stop kissing my neck then kissed him deeply.

I quickly unbuttoned Nathan's pants as he began to run his hands up my thighs to take off my panties from under my skirt.

I kind of wore a skirt on purpose hoping this would happen to be honest.

Nathan suddenly raised his hand up to my neck to choke me which caused me to let out a little gasp.

"Tell me how bad you fucking want me, baby." I felt Nathan's thumb rub in circles on my clit teasing me which started to make me get desperate.

"I want you so bad." I felt Nathan's thumb rub my clit faster causing me to let out moans in pleasure.

"You love this cock don't you? Such a good little slut for me aren't you?" I nodded my head yes and bit my lip as I tried to suppress my moans.

I felt my hips start to grind along Nathan's thumb but his grip tightened on my neck signaling for me to stop. "Use your words."

I gasped as two fingers entered me while Nathan began to kiss my collarbone. "I do Nathan, I do. Please, I want you so bad."

Nathan quickly let go of my neck and took out his cock slamming into me with no hesitation causing me to let out a loud moan.

Nathan started to thrust up into me which caused tears to go down my face from the pleasure.

It hurts but it hurts so fucking good.

"Nathan, oh my God. Fuck." I put my arms around Nathan's neck as he started to thrust up into me faster.

I felt myself start to clench around Nathan as I'm about to cum. I look at Nathan as he looks back at me. I continue to moan and breathe heavily as he breathes heavily as well but we continue to look at eachother.

"I...I love you Nathan."

I shut my eyes tightly as Nathan does one last thrust which causes me to let go and release, making me moan loudly and leave my legs shaking.

Nathan quickly pulls out and releases on my stomach as he groans and breathes heavily tilting his head back slightly.

I collapsed on him as my head rested on his shoulder. We both breathe heavily but then I feel Nathan hold me and rub the back of my head gently.

"I love you more Larrea." I felt tears go down my eyes as I continued to rest in Nathan's arms but I hid it.

I told Nathan I love him but this time I actually mean it and I'm certain of it.

------------------