Caroline

"Wait, so what did you get for number two again?" I bit my lip confused.

I heard Nathan groan as he looked over at my Chemistry book again. "Sometimes I wonder if you aren't even focused on what I tell you and you just trick me into always doing your work."
I laughed at Nathan's comment and continued to listen to him as he showed me what to do.

It's April and it feels amazing. It's starting to get humid outside since it always rains in Florida more now but I don't mind.

Nathan and I got back together and we have been doing great lately.

June is coming soon and I'm still scared for Nathan to leave for college, but as long as he's happy, I'm happy.

He always wanted this since we were in 7th grade and I'm so happy he's living his dream. I applied for some colleges as well hoping I get into at least one.

Mei and Chloe left the school since their parents felt like they all needed a new start which made me very happy.

Malcolm and his girlfriend broke up but I was there to help him through the pain including Nathan which made us all become friends.

My father and mother have gotten closer and happier together. He stopped over drinking and would have little tequila shots here and there on friday nights but nothing too crazy.

I hope nothing could go wrong anymore.

I felt my eyes look at Nathan for a little then I kissed his cheek. "What's that for?" Nathan rubbed his cheek as he blushed while looking at me.

"For everything." I giggle and blush as well.
We started to lean into each other about to kiss but then Nathan's front door opened.

"Oh my lord, I'm so tired of you always going towards the wrong Market. When I say I want chanel, I mean I want chanel and I want it right fucking now! I sometimes hate you daniel!" I noticed Nathan looked annoyed and tried to ignore his mothers screams from the kitchen because of her crying by looking at me again.
"Let's just go to my bedroom, Larrea."

I quickly glanced at Nathan. "But your parents came back?"

Suddenly I saw Nathan's dad walk over and I looked down shyly since I don't really talk to Nathan's family that much.

"Hello Nathan, my boy. I didn't know we were having guests over." I noticed Nathan glare at his dad but instead of his dad getting mad, he smirked at him in an evil manner.

What the hell?

"Hi dad, I don't want to talk right now. Why don't you just go and make up with mom who's crying over you in the fucking kitchen over chanel." Nathan quickly grabbed my arm and tried to head upstairs with me quickly but before he could, the door opened slightly more.

I felt my heart sink a little as I noticed there was a beautiful girl with long black hair that curled and beautiful dark brown eyes like Nathan's.
Her skin was slightly pale like mine but it brought out her pretty pink lips. She looked around 5'6 but was a bit curvy so it made her look a inch shorter.

"Hello there, My name is Caroline. Are you Nathan?" I noticed her look up at Nathan as her doe eyes met his fiery ones.

I was too stunned by her beauty to even say anything so I just looked away defeated and hid behind Nathan.

"Your parents are such nice people. They get along with my parents and that's how I met them! We are new to town" Caroline chuckled slightly and looked away.

"Why are you even here?" Nathan's eyebrows furrowed towards her in a disgusted manner looking at her up and down since she's wearing a fitted dress with a white cardigan but the dress goes up slightly everytime she walks which makes her have to pull it down.

I saw Nathan's dad walk into the living room and greeted Caroline to the house.

I realized that she must've not noticed me yet since she looked at me confused but kept walking with Nathan's dad around the living room as he showed her around.

Nathan started to walk with me upstairs to his bedroom again. When I walked in with him he slammed the door out of anger. "Why the fuck is that bitch even here? I feel like my dad is trying to set me up. What the fuck does he think this shit is? Speed dating with whores? Why can't he see that I'm in love with you?"

Nathan paced around his room and I watched him sighing to myself. "Let's just calm down baby. She could be nice and she's probably taken anyway." I quickly went in front of Nathan and stopped him from pacing around by holding his face cupping his cheeks.

He looked at me angrily but then calmed down quickly as his features softened towards me. "What if she's like Mei."

I gave Nathan a little smile and pecked his lips gently going on my tippy-toes. "What if she isn't? Maybe she just wants to be friends?"

I hope so.

Nathan sighed in defeat then looked down pretending to die slowly going on to the ground then laying there. "When you look at me like that, how can I disagree with you?"

I laughed a little and slumped down with Nathan laying my head on his stomach.

We both stared at the ceiling quietly only hearing our heartbeats which started to sync. Every beat started to make me feel sleepy and I could tell Nathan noticed because he shifted signaling that glanced at me slightly.

I felt him sit up and pick me up bridal style in his arms. I opened my eyes quickly but soon they started to close again since I was so tired. "Wait Nathan, I haven't done my homework yet."

I heard Nathan chuckle as he laid me down in his bed as well as undoing my jeans and taking them off so I could be more comfortable. "I will do it for you. Go to sleep my love." I felt Nathan kiss my head which made my lips curl into a smile.

I soon yawned and got more comfortable in his bed which smelled just like him.

I felt myself finally drift off to sleep already wishing Nathan could just be in this bed with me already so we could cuddle together.

-------------------