Sneaky

I ate my lunch but kept looking around for Nathan.

I am literally sitting alone with pizza and my food is getting cold.

Doesn't this man know that nobody likes cold pizza?

Suddenly Nathan rushes over to me and doesn't even bother to take some lunch. "Did you ask your parents?"

I roll my eyes and look at him in disbelief. "Yes! You know what my dad said? He said to me..."

I make my voice deeper

"...Larrea, you will not go to that carnival on a school night and that's final."

Nathan groaned and put his head down on the table. "Can't you beg him or something? Promise you will do chores for a week?"

I gave Nathan an annoyed look and he decided to look away and chuckle a bit. He knows my parents don't give in easily, especially my dad.

I should beat the fuck out of him like how I did to Mei.

"Look at whos coming over,  just fucking ignore her." Nathan looked away from Mei as she was coming over to our table. I looked away from her as well and ate my pizza silently.

"Listen guys, I'm really sorry and Larrea I shouldn't have done that to you. Can you just please forgive me? Please?" I roll my eyes and glance at Nathan.

"Nathan, do you hear something?" Nathan shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me.

"Must be the wind or some annoying bitch pestering us." I let out a snicker along with Nathan which causes Mei to glare at him.

She then quickly storms off and sits at Chloe's table. I glance over at their table and notice both of the witches glaring at me along with their little crew.

Oh boy.

"You can't sneak with me to the carnival or something? Live a little Rea." I roll my eyes at Nathan once again then get up to throw out my food causing Nathan to follow behind me like some lost puppy.

"What makes you think that I will fucking sneak out and risk my fucking life?" Nathan smirks at me when I turn around to look up at him.

"For me then?" He pouts his lip as a joke and I smile.

"So you must want me to die?" Nathan then groaned as I raised my eyebrow up.

"Rea, you know what I mean. Please, I promise you that I will return you home early. Just say that you are at the park with me." I then rub my chin.

"And what if they FaceTime me to check on me?" Nathan chuckles to himself. "We run out of that bitch as fast as we could and towards my car."

I thought about it long and hard before I could agree.

This is bad, real bad and if I get caught I could possibly be grounded until Senior year is over!

I pace around Nathan circling him which causes him to look at me weirdly but I don't mind.

I mean well, he did promise me he would return me home early. Fine, how bad could it be anyway?

"Fine, but when school ends, we quickly leave for your car and automatically head there for a head start okay?"

Nathan nods his head at me and we both head to the next class going our separate ways.

I hope it goes well.

----------------------

"Come on! Hurry slowpoke!" I quickly ran out of school with Nathan pushing past the other students. A lot of them get pissed off but I don't care.

This is basically a spy mission and if we fail, I die.

I get into his car on the passenger side first and text my mom that I will be at the park with Nathan then we will get some coffee so basically I will be back home at 5:30.

Luckily she responds with a plain thumbs up which makes me sigh relieved.

Nathan finally gets into the car and drives off.

The carnival isn't too far from our place but it's far enough to be 20 minutes away.

Well at least for my mom.

As Nathan drives he is really focused on the road. Super focused. He doesn't even realize that he's making an angry face right now.

I let out a light chuckle and looked out the window.

"What's so funny, ugly." He mumbles while still looking at the road focused.

I gasp at his remark and punch his arm lightly. "You really just called me ugly? How dare you, fatass." He laughs a bit but I glare at him.

"Calm down sweetheart, you know your beautiful self isn't ugly." I blush a little at his remark and look out the window again.

Ugh, he makes me blush so easily.

"I'm not that pretty Nathan, to me I think I'm kind of ugly."

Nathan side eyes me but then focuses back on the road again. "You're not ugly. You're so gorgeous with your beautiful long black hair, brown eyes, and adorable chubby cheeks that I could squeeze all day."

Nathan squeezes my left cheek with his right hand as he drives with his other. I let out a giggle and try to move his hand away while he chuckles to himself.

"Thank you Nathan." I smile at him and suddenly felt the courage to interlock my hand with his.

I suddenly felt Nathan's hand interlock with mine and noticed a small smirk form on his face along with some pink blush that rose on his cheeks.

My cheeks go pink as well which made me look out the window and away from him.

I think I'm starting to like him again.

---------------------

I havent uploaded in so long😭