Humiliated

I walked to school slowly this time, still scared to talk to Nathan in person.

I held my head down and sighed to myself hoping that it wasn't going to be too awkward talking to him. I arrived at the front of the school and walked in.

I checked my surroundings and didn't see Nathan anywhere.

Thank god.

I ran to my locker quickly trying to unlock my locker as quickly as I could but then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I got startled and quickly turned around realizing it was Malcolm.

"Um..what do you want, Malcolm? I have class." I look up at him and he looks down at me with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh nothing, the party was really great though right?" He chuckled and I just nodded my head yes awkwardly. What the hell was this guy on about? He soon left for class and I did the same.
Luckily I arrived early and got to listen to my stupid math lesson.

Math has always been horrible throughout my lifetime while Nathan is somehow an expert at math. In my eyes, Nathan is the smartest person I know. I smiled to myself thinking of him but then shook it off.

When my first period class ended, I walked out only to see people looking at me then laughing with their phones out. I was kind of confused but then saw Chloe at the end of the hallway showing some people a video and asking if they wanted it.

She suddenly turned towards me and laughed which made me even more confused. "Larrea honey, why do you look so confused? Was my party fun enough for you?"

Chloe turned her phone to me and played the video which showed me taking shots above shots then suddenly laughing hysterically as other drunk seniors laughed at me. I also saw footage of me collapsing in the middle of the dance floor and starting to cry for no reason.

I suddenly gasped a little and watched the video in shock then looked at Chloe with my face going pale.

"Next time when I claim something, don't try to take it from me, you whore." Chloe whispered into my ear then pushed me back making my books fall out of my hand and my head hit the ground.

I heard some people laugh around me while tears ran down my face. I then saw Malcolm go up to me and offer his hand up to help me but when I put my hand in his, he dragged me onto my stomach making me fall again.

The laughs grew louder and my tears went down more. As I was about to get up I heard quick steps run towards Malcolm.

I looked up to see Nathan punch him in his face making Malcom's nose bleed as he fell on his butt.

"Back the fuck up away from her!" Nathan soon helped me up and held me close to his chest and Chloe looked at him.

"Nathan baby...i missed-" "if you fucking touch me, you will be laying there with Malcom except with a black eye." Chloe suddenly gasped and Nathan walked me away from the hallways with everyone looking at him with a shocked expression.

I continued to cry into Nathan's arms until he took me into an empty classroom and closed the door.

"Hey Larrea..shhh..im here.." Nathan put his arms around my head and hugged me tightly. I hugged him tightly back and stopped crying. All I felt was comfort as I suddenly sat down with Nathan still in his arms as I laid my head on his chest in between him.

"They laughed at me Nathan, they humiliated me! They..they.." I soon felt Nathan hug me into his chest again which made me stop speaking. He knew I was starting to get riled up but instead of doing something about it, I cried like a little baby.

Ever since my father always found a way to shut me up about certain matters, one of them was raising his hand up like he was about to hit me.

I looked up at Nathan and looked down at me putting his hand on my cheek. "I didn't see you this morning, where were you?" I sniff a little and he smiled.

"I was at a doctors checkup, im happy i came on time to get you away from those fucking jerks." I saw Nathan tense up again when he said "jerks." I smiled softly and got out of his arms sitting next to him.

"I can't believe she did that, I don't even talk to her Nathan! She claims you like you're her property. She's crazy" Nathan started to laugh and I just let out a giggle. "She is crazy Larrea, you aren't lying about that part." I looked at Nathan and smiled and he looked at me doing the same.

I felt my stomach flutter and decided to look away.

"What's wrong Rea?" I felt Nathan's worried gaze on me but then I just responded with a simple "nothing."

"Do you want to come over to my place? We could watch movies and eat popcorn." I smiled and Nathan looked at me surprised in a playful way.

"On a school night? Don't we have homework today?" I giggled and laughed as he chuckled at me. "We have homework every night dummy, just don't do this one for me?" Nathan soon thought to himself then sighed in defeat finally agreeing.

We both walked out of the empty class together and people walked past us. I held onto Nathan's arm and felt him smile at me.

I'm so grateful for Nathan, I never want him to leave me.

Do yall like the book so farrrr?😭

Its barely got views but im still happy to put it on wattpad <3

Share it with friends!!