Let Me Stay

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the sun hit my face softly.

It was the morning and I woke up with a horrible headache. "How much did I drink last night.." I groaned and checked around my surroundings but paused a little.

My eyes widened as I realized that I wasn't in my room, and not only my room but also not in my clothes.

I quickly sat up and looked around some more but then found a picture frame of Nathan as a kid with his mother smiling and hugging on the nightstand by me.

I was in Nathan's house, not only his house but wearing his clothes.

I got up quickly and looked at myself in his mirror. A sudden gasp came out of my mouth as I was also wearing not only his shirt but also his shorts that were tied from the back because they were way too big for me.

I heard the door handle rattle and I sat on the bed quickly waiting for whoever to come in and suddenly slash my neck open. I saw Nathan walk in holding toast and fruits on a tray for me.

"Oh! I didn't know you were up Larrea. You were really gone last night." Nathan rubbed his neck a little and I just continued to look up at him stunned.

"So we are just going to ignore the fact that I am in your clothes? You changed me?" Nathan suddenly looked at me nervously. "Just calm down Larrea. You threw up on your clothes so I had to give you a spare. You were also too drunk to go home so this morning I called your mom and said that you went out with me early today."

I felt like I was going to pass out. Was he honestly shitting me right now?

I covered my eyes and looked away from him feeling my cheeks get hot and my stomach twist and turn again. He saw me in only my bra and underwear and didn't even care.

Nathan suddenly sat next to me, put his tray of food that he made for me on my lap, and touched my shoulder taking me out of my thoughts.

"I made this for you Larrea, I hope you like it. It isn't much, but I wanted to make sure you at least ate something." Nathan smiled at me and I just looked at him. I tried to channel back to last night then remembered.

This dumbass kissed that dirty bitch.

I slapped him across his face and put his tray of food beside me. "I saw you kiss Chloe Nathan! I saw you and you cannot say to me that you didn't do it!" I looked at him as he looked at me, absolutely stunned that I slapped him across his face.

"Larrea, she kissed me first! Why were you even spying on me and why are you so mad?" I looked at him surprised as he said to me spying on him.

How could he?

I felt my anger rise but instead it just turned into sadness.

"Well i'm sorry that i was looking for my best friend who abandoned me in that stupid house partying with other drunk seniors knowing that i have no other friends but him to be there for me when nobody else is!" Tears went down my face right in front of Nathan but I quickly covered my eyes and turned around facing my back towards him with my hands shaking from anger.

I couldn't let him see me like this, It feels too weak.

I soon then felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind and then suddenly my head on his chest. "I'm sorry Rea, I should've never left you there, I'm so sorry." I soon then made him let me go and faced his way.

I looked up at him and he looked down on me with a guilty expression but I didn't say anything. I hugged him back tightly as he did the same and felt him put me on his lap as he sat back on his bed.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you." I whispered in his ear and felt him smile slightly at me. He rested his hand on my lower back and I felt my stomach fluttering with butterflies.

"Nathan.." I whispered into his ear. "Yes Larrea?" He whispered back to me but this time looked at me. I put my arms around his neck loosely, my lips soonly parting slightly.

"Let me stay," I said to him softly which made his cheeks turn pink.

He smiled and nodded his head yes before putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. Something told me to move closer to his face, to feel him closer, to touch him closer but I just backed up and got off of his lap.

I cleared my throat and sat next to him deciding to pick up the tray of food he gave me and started to eat my cold toast. I felt Nathan look at me and sigh softly but then looked away.

"I'm gonna help my mom wash dishes downstairs, you can chill up here for a while if you like." I nodded my head yes smiling and we made eye contact for a little. He soon broke eye contact and walked out of his room leaving me there by myself and my thoughts.

I layed back on his bed smiling and giggling. Why am I feeling this way? Why does Nathan make me so nervous? Why do I feel these feelings towards him? My thoughts started to consume me again but then my phone buzzed.

I saw a text from my mom saying "How's Chuck E cheese with Nathan? He's such a sweet boy taking you out on a date." Chuck E cheese made me laugh to myself but I texted my mom saying Chuck E cheese is fun even though I'm literally at his house, in his clothes, and in his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day started to end and Nathan and I were watching movies in his room. Horror movies.

I kept covering my eyes from being scared and I could tell Nathan was planning on doing something to scare me so I kept glaring at him.

When a jumpscare came on, I flinched but soon yelled when Nathan shook me and yelled "Larrea oh my god!"

I wanted to kill him but laughed it off and hit him with his pillow. He laughed and hit me with his pillow too but I stopped laughing. I decided to jump on him and wrestle him but he didnt even think twice to be gentle with his hits and punches.

I soon found myself laying on his chest panting heavily with him. I looked up at him slightly while on his chest and he looked down at me.

"Nathan.." I whispered to him. "Yes Rea?" He whispered back with a little smile on his face moving my hair from out of my face.

"Did you like the kiss with Chloe?" I looked down and away from him, putting my head back on his chest. I felt his hand rub the back of my head as he whispered no to me.

"She tasted like alcohol and worms." I giggled but saw his hand rise up to my chin to make me look into his eyes gently. I found myself breathing a little heavy as we both leaned into each other.

I don't know what came over me but I put my lips onto his and felt him kiss me back softly.

I felt my cheeks get really warm but I continued to kiss Nathan even more deeper. I suddenly felt his arms wrap around my waist and my arms wrapping around his neck.

I suddenly paused and looked at him a little shocked. "I...I am so sorry Nathan...I...I don't know what came over me.."

I felt myself getting nervous but he cupped his hand over my left cheek. "Hey hey..it's fine..it was just a little kiss. I guess we both got too curious." I let go of Nathan as he let me go as well and i layed next to him letting out a small yawn.

"Sleep Rea." I felt his hand brush over mine and we both faced each other while laying down. I closed my eyes and felt him kiss my forehead slightly.

"Goodnight Larrea."

I wanted to say goodnight back but I soon fell asleep quickly getting lost into my thoughts and dreams.

I kissed Nathan Nicolas, my best friend. I know I'm supposed to regret it but I don't.

Not one bit.

Thank you so much for 95 views <33

Dont forget to share with others about this book if you would recommend :)

Do you think Larrea would start to open up a little more to Nathan?

How do you think Nathan feels about all of this?