Nathan

I glanced over at Larrea examining her face with her busted lip along with her scratched cheek as she slept.

Fuck. Why does she keep getting into these situations?

I continued to scroll through TikTok on my phone until I felt her shift in her sleep and put her arm on my thigh. I decided to put my phone down and lay down next to her facing her way.

I gently caressed her other cheek which wasn't scratched and smiled to myself.

God, I love her. 

"Nathan." She mumbled softly as she continued to shift a bit signaling that she's waking up.

"Yeah? I'm right here." I gently interlocked my hand with hers as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey." She smiled a bit at me which caused me to do a light chuckle and smile back.

"Hey beautiful." I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. I love doing that, her hair is really soft and very beautiful.

When we were younger, her hair was long but it wasn't this long. Her hair now touches almost to her butt which I usually notice.

I always notice the little things about her because I love her.

I know she has been sad recently since i've gotten into that stupid college. It breaks my heart that I have to leave her all alone but I need to be successful. My parents were successful including my grandparents so now it's my turn.

My parents never really liked Larrea but I honestly don't give two shits about what they think. Larrea is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I swear.

"I'm hungry, did your parents leave again?" I nodded my head at her and she frowned at me.

"They went on vacation without me. I don't care though, my mom acts like a bitch sometimes." She quickly gasped then hit my arm lightly.

"Nathan! You can't be saying stuff like that! It's very rude!" I glared at her a bit.

I wasn't mad at her but I was mad at the fact that she doesn't really understand what I mean.

My parents never really cared about me throughout my life and to be honest, it kind of hurts. It hurts when your parents pretend that you aren't even there but when you say that you are going out with your best friend who isn't all that successful as them, suddenly all their attention is on you.

They just don't understand, and worst of all they dont understand her.

They dont know what the fuck she goes through or went through, so why should they have any room to even bring up her name into conversations or remind me what type of girl she is.

If anything, I know what type of girl she is and I know her well enough to know that even if my parents hate her, she would never hate them.

She would always be kind to them no matter what. That's why I got so damn mad, nobody deserves her kindness.

"No need for the glare dummy." Larrea gets off my bed and stretches while yawning. Even though it's the middle of the night, I still know that she probably has to leave my house since there's school tomorrow.

I miss her everyday and everynight when she's not with me.

If anything, we did take each other's virginities so I'm not really surprised that I miss her so much all the time as well.

When I dumped her that day, I secretly cried to myself.

It was only for a few minutes though since I had to give her her Valentine's gifts. I thought long and hard what to give her and thank God she liked it.

"I have to go home now, I will text you in the morning." She said to me as she picked up her phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her and scrunched my nose. "Right now? You can't stay just for a bit longer?" I got out of bed and walked closely to her a bit while gently placing my hands on her waist.

I could tell she started blushing because she looked down to her feet too quickly.

So adorable.

"Y-Yeah, right now. You know I don't have clothes here, idiot." She put her head up finally and looked into my eyes.

Her brown eyes into my dark brown eyes.

Eyes can really talk sometimes and in this scenario, I'm hoping that she reads my eyes which are saying "If you leave me, I will cry and throw up at the same time."

I have to admit, I have been a bit clingy to her lately which I hope she doesn't find me weird.

Ever since Mei came back and Larrea beat the fuck out of her, I just want Larrea to be in my arms all the time.

I know we broke up yeah, but when she's in my arms and I'm in hers, it feels like i'm in heaven. It feels like nothing else matters in the world but her which makes me so happy.

I love her.

"Fine, but if you can't find me tomorrow at school then it's because I'm hiding from you since you don't love me anymore!" I fall to the ground slowly and dramatically while gripping my chest which makes her let out a chuckle.

"Oh no! How will I live without you in school Nathan Nicolas!" She dramatically falls slowly on top of me also gripping her chest and we both laugh together.

"Okay but seriously, look at me." I sit up with her in my arms and she straddles my lap while smiling at me.

Best friends my ass.

"Tomorrow, let's go to an amusement park." Larrea chuckles and furrows her eyebrows at me.

"Right after school? I will have to see, you know how my dad is, dummy." I smile at her and look away dramatically.

"Fine!" I suddenly feel her place a kiss on my cheek which causes butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

"If I can't go, then you can walk me home and possibly hangout at my place for a bit" She puts her arms around my neck which causes me to place my hands on her hips to bring her closer to me.

"And what if I refuse?" I lean in closer to her which makes her giggle.

"We both know you wouldn't refuse, dumbass." She leans in closer to me which causes our lips to almost touch.

"We'll see then" I whisper to her and put one of my hands on her jaw to pull her closer to my lips.

I suddenly connect her lips with mine and we share a sweet kiss together.

I know we are just "best friends" but I couldn't help it. She looks too beautiful and too adorable for me to not give in and try to kiss those gorgeous lips of hers.

Soon after she pulls back and looks away.

"I hate you." She mumbles.

"I love you." I kiss her cheek.

--------------------

YES I KNOW, ITS NATHANS POV LIKE AHH