Backstabber

I stared at the picture of Mei hugging Nathan as they both had popcorn in front of them with Nathan looking like he was picking out a movie for them.

I read the caption which made my blood boil. "Movie night with my better half! (he's mad because i want to watch a romance movie instead of horror, LOL)"

I furrowed my eyebrows and gasped. "That bitch!"

I quickly swiped away and straight to Mei's DMS. "Mei, why the fuck are you at Nathans house?" I waited for her to reply but she just left me on read. Before I could even send another message, I read "user not found" on her account.

This bitch blocked me?

I quickly got out of bed and threw on a bra while not minding still being in my plaid pajama shorts and a simple black spaghetti strap undershirt. I didn't even bother to put my hair in a ponytail or to even take my headphones.

I ran out my room and downstairs out the door. "Mei where the hell are you going?!" I heard my father yell out for me as I was leaving but I just ignored him.

I ran over to Nathan's place out of breath and heart beating fast.

It was probably her who also told Nathan everything I said, that's why she was on her phone so much! That bitch was recording me!

When I arrived at Nathan's house I banged on his door as loud as I could. "Nathan open the fucking door! I know you hear me!"

Soon after Nathan opened the door quickly with popcorn in his hand and some crumbs on his face. "Larrea what happened?" I glared at him and pushed him out my way.

I looked at Mei on the couch and she quickly got up when she noticed me. "Larrea oh my god! Hey, I didn't know you were coming over?" I didnt even say anything to Mei.

I quickly rushed over to her and jumped on her while I pulled her hair.

"You fucking bitch! You told him! This was your fucking plan! You did this!" Mei screamed as she tried to hit me in the face but I kept slapping and kicking her while pulling her hair.

"Larrea what the fuck? Get off of her!" Nathan rushed over and tried to pull me off of Mei but I just pushed him back. Mei soon climbed on top of me and slapped me across my face and punched my lip.

"I liked him too you whore, Nathan isnt just fucking yours! Nathan is fucking single and he can be with me if he wanted to!" I quickly punched her stomach and yanked a chunk of her hair out causing her to scream.

I punched the side of her face but before I could continue Nathan pulled me off of her and grabbed my wrist to stop me from going towards her.

"Larrea are you fucking crazy? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Nathan yelled at me but all I did was cry and look away from him.

"Stop yelling at me." I whispered slightly at Nathan and I noticed his gaze softened.

Nathan let go of me then helped Mei up. She had a bruised cheek and a scratch on her chin.

I fucked her up, i didnt even know i had it in me! I wish chloe would fuck with me tomorrow.

"Nathan, look at what she did! The back of my fucking hair is ripped the fuck out!" Mei yelled at Nathan angrily but I just stood there looking at them as Nathan tried to calm her down.

Mei then soon tried to run towards me again but Nathan quickly pulled her back by her arm gripping it tightly.

"I swear to god, if you touch her again, i will fucking make sure that you will be bald by the time you leave my house. Now get out." Nathan let Mei go and Mei looked at Nathan in a shocked expression.