A New Day

I shifted around a bit slowly, waking up with sunlight on my eyes. I rub my face gently and look at Nathan who's still sleeping but his shirt was off.

I smile and sit up yawning, stretching my arms out but quickly get pulled back down as Nathan holds me close.

"Dont leave yet baby." I hear him mumble.

I smile and blush a little, biting my lip gently. "I have to brush my teeth and shower idiot." I giggle and try to remove myself from his grip.

Nathan groans and tries to crawl on top of me so I dont keep moving away from him. Once he succeeds at his task, I groan a little, barely being able to breathe. "My love, why are you so fucking fat?!"

Nathan quickly turns his head to look at me with a dramatic gasp coming out from his lips. "I am not fat! I have a lot of muscles!" Nathan playfully hits my head but I punch his arm hard.

We then start to punch each other and wrestle as we both laugh together. "I tap out! I fucking tap out!" Nathan yells in pain as I pull his arm back. I let go of his arm and smiled knowing I won at the play fight.

I got up and walked into his bathroom taking out an extra spare toothbrush from his bathroom cabinet. I start to brush my teeth and make funny faces in the mirror while giggling.

Nathan finally comes into the bathroom and goes next to me also beginning to brush his teeth. We both make some funny faces together and laugh while also washing our face.

After finishing, Nathan does a quick slap on my ass then runs which causes me to shriek. I quickly run after him laughing as he heads into his parents room with me following him.

They probably left again for business.

Nathan and I start to jump on his parents bed while fighting again with their pillows.

2 hours past and Nathan and I decided to relax together since we kind of have the whole day to ourselves.

"If you were a bear, would you try to kill me?" Nathan lays his head on my lap as we eat some cheese with characters in the living room while watching TV.

"Well how would I know you if I'm some wild animal silly. I would have just seen you as fresh meat." I pretend to bite Nathan as he chuckles and grabs my cheeks squishing them.

Suddenly his doorbell rings and Nathan sits up groaning.

"I'll get it." Nathan walks to the door opening it. Caroline and Malcolm stand by the door with smiles on their face as Caroline holds Malcolm's hand which makes me giggle at how cute they look even though they just met.

I can't wait until they start dating.

"Malcolm, why are you here?" Nathan narrows his eyes at Malcolm who wiggles his eyebrows. "Caroline and I want to hangout together with you guys, we are basically almost all friends."

Caroline giggles at Nathan and speaks in a gentle tone. "I completely agree with Malcolm!"

Nathan looks at me with an annoyed expression and I smile at him signaling that they could stay. Nathan rolls his eyes and moves out the way letting them in.

"Rea Rea!" Malcolm runs towards me jumping over the couch and hugging me gently.

"Hey you big troll!" I laugh and pull away from Malcolm still smiling.

"Hey Caroline." I smile at her while waving as she stands awkwardly hugging her stomach. She smiles at me and nods her head then sits next to Malcolm.

"So could we maybe watch a superhero movie? Oh! What about batman?" Malcolm looks at Nathan who walks over to the couch and sits next to me putting his arm around me.