Chapter 22

The team of superpowers assigned by Jin An visited the sanatorium, where people who had exhausted their superpowers lived.

The sanatorium was quiet, and the lights in the corridors were dim.

"Captain, it's too quiet here...it doesn't seem like there's anyone there?"

"Shh... don't talk."

The captain also felt that it was very quiet here, but as for the sanatorium...he had stayed there once and there had been no sound.

After all, the weak people are sleeping, only nurses and doctors are there. At night, only the staff on duty were left, so it was normal for it to be so quiet.

A small team of six people successfully entered Jinnan's ward.

He was lying on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. The moonlight shone on the pillow, making his entire face pale.

"Tsk... I don't think I'll live long."

"Stop talking nonsense and carry him away quickly!"

Several people rolled up Jin Nan with bedding, carried it on their backs, and ran away.

The guards hiding in the corner gestured to each other and followed cautiously.

By the way...the secretary is really cruel. Jin Nan is already like this, and he still lets Jin An torment him. It seems that the son of a wealthy family is not so easy to be a son, and he must be prepared to be sacrificed at any time.

With the guards clearing the way and escorting them, the trip of the superpower team went smoothly.

We left the Hejian base smoothly and drove into a small truck with a full tank of gas.

We arrived at the Willow Village Base smoothly, and we didn't even encounter any zombies along the way.

"Boss, God bless us!"

"The luck in southern Shanxi is really bad. God sent him to the road of death. He has reached the small base of Blind Mountain and he still doesn't know how to die!" The

team members came at ten o'clock in the morning. When I arrived at the Willow Base, I saw the base's simple fence walls and moat.

They curled their lips in disdain: "This place is really... broken!"

They threw Jin Nan, who had been sleeping, onto the only stone bridge leading to the base, and left quickly. Being sent here is considered reaching the destination, and Jinnan is an abandoned son, so it is not worthy of their careful treatment.

They didn't want to go into this small base, it looked shabby.

Maybe they don't even have food and hot water, so they might as well take advantage of their luck and return to Hejian safely.

The guards were so angry when they saw these superpowers throwing Jin Nan onto the bridge.

Although they are not Jin Nan's personal guards... The secretary transferred all his personal guards away in order to facilitate this kidnapping, but he was still very angry when he saw Jin Nan, who had been fighting zombies and superpowers, being bullied like this. .

These superpowers...

bullied him because the secretary didn't take him seriously...

As a result, the team of superpowers found that their journey back to the city was not very peaceful.

Not to mention the endless zombies, you can also encounter large mutant beasts.

Although they can all be dealt with, there are too many... which makes people tired of dealing with them.