Chapter 31

Chen Sanqiu showed a satisfied smile on his face when he learned that the entire Hejian base was preparing to move to the Liushu base.

It was true that she deliberately showed the unique features of the Willow Base in front of Jin Shuguang, but fortunately the final result was gratifying.

That's nearly 40,000 people!

How much energy must be brought into the Willow Base when they all flow into it.

Will the field suddenly expand to the county seat?

Chen Sanqiu guessed and opened the plane trader.

After the territory is expanded, 40,000 people can live in it. Those ruins can be inhabited after being tidied up.

But what about eating and drinking?

Secretary Jin said that all supplies in Hejian will be merged into Liushu Base.

But they don't have much supplies, and they can barely keep everyone going for a few months. Moreover, it is a frugal way of eating that tightens the belt, and the food is not good.

Even if the existing potatoes, watermelons, and yogurt fruits in the base are added, it is not enough for the entire base to eat.

Now that she has come to Willow Base, how can she make everyone feel hungry and hungry?

Chen Sanqiu looked at his 110,000 purple gold coins and smiled.

The food in the orc world is not abundant, and she doesn't want to eat the nutrient solution in the technological world, so she has no choice but to choose a new world -

this time, what world is it?

After wasting three hundred purple gold coins, Chen Sanqiu found the next world of trading.

After the video was connected, an old man with a straight face and a fairy-like manner appeared in the video.

The other party did not change his ID. Chen Sanqiu could only deduce from the old man's robe and long hair that this was probably an ancient plane, but ancient people could also practice fantasy and immortality... I just didn't know what kind of old man he was.

And judging by his appearance, this old man doesn't seem to be easy to get along with?

Chen Sanqiu said respectfully: "Hello, sir, what do you need? I have food, tools, porcelain... gold, silver and jewelry for trading." No

matter what plane it is, treat it as an ancient plane first and provide what she can What you have to offer is done before the first transaction is made.

Gu Yang looked at the strange figure in the void. She was a pretty little girl. She looked similar to his little disciple.

Does she have an artifact like him? Can this artifact still be traded?

Gu Yang had just obtained this artifact called the 'Plane Trader'.

The artifact swallowed up the remaining jade in the sect, giving him a chance to contact people from another world.

So, he got in touch with this little girl.

This thing is truly an artifact! She could actually see the people in the other world clearly, and could also see the vast blue sky behind her.

so good!

Gu Yang sighed in his heart and looked calm on his face.

Just trading... what to trade?

Everyone in the Bronze Sect was so poor that they couldn't even buy a new set of clothes. What could he do with this girl in exchange?

Gu Yang stroked his long snow-white beard and thought for a long time: "I have a set of peerless martial arts secrets here. Once practiced, it can enrich a person's qi and blood and prolong his life. Price...hardware." It's not guaranteed in the late festival