Chapter 27

Hejian Base found it incredible that Willow Base had survived the zombie siege.

But in addition to zombies, there are also mutant beasts.

Mutated beasts are not easy to deal with. Their teeth, claws, and bodies have all evolved.

Ordinary knives require a lot of force to cut them, and even when facing huge mutant beasts, they can't even break their fur.

The Willow Base can persist until now probably because it has used too many thermal weapons.

But now, no matter how much ammunition they have, they may not be able to sustain it!

Looking at the endless swarm of alien beasts on the map besieging Liushu Base, Jin Shuguang couldn't sit still.

"Everyone, it's time for us to take action."

They were unable to rescue the Willow Base before because there were too many zombies. Even if they overwhelmed the Hejian Base, everyone at the Hejian Base could not resist it.

The Willow Base does not have tall walls and fortifications, so it is not suitable for sniping zombie groups.

They plan to coexist and die with zombies and mutant beasts in the river!

But now, a huge number of zombies have been eliminated.

More than half of the monsters were killed and wounded. If they still huddled in the river base and watched the fierce battle with the mutated beasts at the Willow Base and abandoned them, would they still be human?

No one objects to Jin Shuguang's words. Aid now can indeed maximize benefits.

They and the Willow Base will attack from the front and back, and they will definitely make these mutant beasts go away without any return!

Soon the Hejian Base took action, organized superpowers and troops, and took all the thermal weapons in Hejian to the Willow Base.

But the journey is not easy. The arrival of the zombies and mutant beasts is like a signal, which attracts the local zombies and mutant beasts, making them extremely active.

At this moment, there are no less than a dozen mutated beasts jumping under the walls of the Hejian base, and there are also hundreds of zombies wandering around.

After destroying these zombies and mutated beasts, the city wall defenses were redeployed to ensure that the city wall would not be breached when they went out.

The rescue team then set off again.

Then came the encounter with mutant beasts and small zombie groups.

Fight fiercely and move forward. Encountered mutant beasts and a group of small zombies again.

They were halfway to the Willow Base, but a whole day had passed.

Jin Shuguang couldn't let go of his two sons and was the leader of the rescue team. Zhang Nuo naturally went with him.

Zhang Nuo was worried: "It's been a day, and there are so many zombies and mutated beasts wandering on the road... Over at Willow Base, I wonder if they can hold on?" Willow Base was under fire at the moment, and Tian Zhen used

himself energy cannon, and with one shot, the entire perimeter of the base was opened up.

He laughed arrogantly: "Who else!"

Zhang Nuo said: "And we have used a lot of ammunition, and now we still have half the distance to go, and we don't know if we can hold on to Liushu Base... Then we will meet What should we do with so many mutated beasts?"