Chapter 29

Jin Shuguang was so shocked that his head was buzzing.

Can't even think anymore.

So do other superpowers.

Is the medicine used to treat the weakness of superpowers actually a cultivator?

It's so outrageous that no one would have imagined it.

But if you think about it carefully, there is a healing chamber in the front that can regenerate severed limbs, and there is a cultivation technique in the back.

It seems acceptable.

Everyone tried to convince them that this was normal and not act like they had never seen the world before.

I didn't see Secretary Jin with a straight face and no trace of shock. This shows the truth of their world... maybe they are cultivating immortals?

Maybe there will be immortal cultivators hiding in the city before the end of the world.

Everyone thought a lot and accepted the "Vitality Art" one by one.

Zhang Nuo looked at the exercises that suddenly appeared in his mind. The words were obscure and difficult to understand, but when they appeared, he seemed to automatically understand the meaning. His body even subconsciously wanted to sit down cross-legged and start practicing.

Is this the secret of Willow Base?

Zhang Nuo recalled that Tian Zhen hesitated to talk to him several times, and wanted to leave him at Willow Base several times.

They were all rejected ruthlessly by him.

What on earth did he reject?

It's not too late to join now.

Zhang Nuo breathed out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he realized in time that he should join the Willow Base and did not end up in the dark on the road between the rivers.

Otherwise he will regret it to death!

So, is the Immortal Cultivation Technique the trump card of Willow Base?

Did they rely on this technique to survive the siege of zombies and supernatural beings?

Everyone consciously understood the truth.

Chen Sanqiu didn't explain much and just let everyone practice on their own.

The superpowers all sat on the ground and started practicing.

Chen Sanqiu asked Jin Shuguang with a smile: "Secretary Jin, what do you think?"

Jin Shuguang shook his head dullly and said after a while: "I want to go see how the soldiers are doing."

He was talking about following. Villagers go to rest soldiers.

Chen Sanqiu nodded and let him go.

It seems that it will take some time for the leader to figure it out. When he comes back and she shows him something fun, he should know what to do.

Jin Shuguang did not go directly to those soldiers.

He first walked around the village. The courtyards of every household in Liushu Village are neat and clean, with vegetable plots planted with land and watermelons, and a small section of tomato seedlings popping out.

The last time Zhang Nuo came back, they had no tomatoes.

There it is now.

It seems that Willow Base is researching new grain varieties very quickly.