Chapter 36

When Chen Sanqiu saw that huge mass, he felt infinite fear and trembling.

If it weren't for the support of the mysterious will, she would have been so frightened that she fell to the ground.

what is that?

Chen Sanqiu asked about mysterious consciousness.

After waiting for a while, there was no response.

This is what cannot be said.

But why let her see it?

Chen Sanqiu was sure that no one except her saw that thing.

She was also convinced that it was under the guidance of the mysterious consciousness that she saw the thing, and saw that the thing absorbed the vitality and power of the planet through some special means.

Could it be... that is the source of the apocalypse?

Are you showing it to her to let her understand the nature of the apocalypse, or are you trying to warn her of something?

As Chen Sanqiu thought about it, he felt a little enlightened.

In addition to the scene just now, there were also inexplicable earthquakes and sudden changes in the weather.

Chen Sanqiu thought this was a warning of mysterious consciousness.

In the last days, I'm afraid there will be unexpected changes.

Thinking of this, she felt a sense of urgency in her heart.

The world is constantly changing, and her Willow Base is not prosperous and powerful enough, so it may not be able to cope with the coming changes.

She must take action to make Willow Base stronger.

For a time, various plans ran through Chen Sanqiu's mind.

Here, the sudden change in weather did not alarm the villagers.

After the sound of the earth shaking, everyone found that there was no earthquake or danger, so they felt relieved and assumed that an abandoned building somewhere had collapsed.

Everyone is still busy researching new things that appear in the base.

Every unique item made them feel novel, eye-opening and full of trust in the base.

Who dares to say that Liushu Base is a small base in the future? Which small base can have aircraft and robots?

Although the origin of these items is questionable, everyone has always seen through it without revealing it.

No matter where it comes from, as long as it enters Willow Base, it belongs to them!

What's more, everyone is living together with immortal cultivators, and Juju's high-tech products can only shock them for a while.

No matter how powerful technology is, can it extend lifespan?

Everyone looked at these items with a vague sense of superiority, thinking - there is nothing they cannot accept or tolerate in Willow Village!

Zhang Liang didn't pay attention to the shaking of the earth. He was still eager to return to the Xishan base.

For this reason, he specially came to say goodbye to Chen Sanqiu and expressed what he wanted to do when he returned.

Chen Sanqiu was worrying about how to expand the Willow Base and was very satisfied after hearing this.

She said: "It's great that you have such a good idea, but after you go back, you say nothing, and you have to spend a lot of time to convince everyone that Liushu Base is a good place to live. In this way..." Chen Sanqiu asked Zhang Liang to listen