Chapter 41

Jin Shuguang's successful test of magic aptitude gave everyone hope, and everyone who had been named before began to test their magic aptitude one by one.

Eventually, four out of ten ordinary people had magical qualifications.

There is a 40% probability, which is more than the number of immortal cultivators!

If the probability among all the survivors in the base was the same, how many magicians would there be!

Although the magician is fragile and has weak magic power in the early stage, he has a lot of room for growth.

When these people grow up, how powerful they will be!

Just thinking about it, everyone felt that the future was bright.

Jin Shuguang's eyes flashed with excitement and he waved his hand: "Let's go and test their magic qualifications!" The

square in front of the office building was already full of people.

Although people lined up in an orderly manner and no one dared to make loud noises, whispers were unavoidable.

"How is this magic qualification tested?"

"I haven't said yet... but I guess it is the same as those who cultivate immortality."

"I really hope I have magic qualifications and can practice magic!"

"Who doesn't hope so! In the novel Magicians can live for a long, long time."

"The most important thing is to see that magical world!"

Everyone looked at the door of the office building with expectation.

"It's coming, it's coming!"

Someone shouted, and everyone looked at Jin Shuguang who was holding the magic plate in his hand.

Is that an artifact used to test magic aptitude? Everyone murmured in their hearts.

Soon I saw Jin Shuguang put the disk on the table and announced the start of the magic qualification test!

The first person in line was a young woman. She happened to be passing by the office building. She heard the voice from the loudspeaker and hurried over. Unexpectedly, she was the first person in line.

The woman trembled and stretched out her hand, placing it on the magic plate.

After a few seconds, a faint and short yellow light appeared above.

Secretary Jin paused and said: "With low-level earth magic qualifications, congratulations on becoming a magician and able to practice magic."

His voice was gentle, but the woman burst into tears after listening.

She can practice magic!

She can also protect herself!

She can avenge her dead relatives! She is now able to kill those demons and monsters that made her lose everything!

The woman covered her face and sobbed, muttering to herself: "Thank you, base director... thank you..."

After the woman left, the magic aptitude test continued.

The second person is not as lucky as the first person and is an ordinary person.

The third, fourth, and until the tenth person, the second person with magic qualifications was detected!

The probability is even lower than in the office before, maybe because ordinary people are not in good physical condition and healthy enough.

Jin Shuguang guessed secretly and continued the test calmly.