Chapter 26

Chen Sanqiu doesn't know yet about the zombie swarm's attack. She is choosing weapons.

The blue-haired man said, "How about it? Have you made your choice?"

Chen Sanqiu hesitated.

The weapons in the technological world are too high-end and extremely expensive.

Although the purple gold coins she had on hand were high, they could not withstand such excitement.

She must choose the best and cheapest among them.

After a while, Chen Sanqiu asked: "Are there any second-hand goods? You can also use the ones that are not that powerful." The

blue-haired man said: "..."

Fortunately, his brother is the manager of the logistics department of the planet fleet, and the things that the fleet discards every day are thrown in. The family's antique shop, otherwise this business would not be possible.

But the chaotic world is so poor that they can't even afford weapons.

It's not that there are great opportunities in a chaotic world, and it's possible to become a top businessman overnight. How did she end up in such a miserable state? He couldn't help but sympathize with her.

But sympathy is sympathy, and he will still accept the purple gold coins that should be collected.

The blue-haired man said: "All second-hand goods are sold at a 50% discount."

Seeing Chen Sanqiu frowning in dissatisfaction, he added: "Even though these are second-hand goods, they have enough ammunition and there are no problems with the weapons at all. It's just that in recent years we have Fighting with the Zerg becomes more and more frequent, and the Zerg's shape changes and their strength grows rapidly, so our weapons are updated very quickly. There are always more powerful weapons coming out, and the old ones are eliminated. I guarantee that they are exactly the same as the new ones. Use There will be absolutely no problem getting up."

Of course, the weapons he sold her were ordinary weapons that ordinary people could use.

As for those battle armors, guns, and swords that require mental power, they can't be used by her, not to mention she can't afford them.

The blue-haired man spoke sincerely, and Chen Sanqiu now believed in his character. Although he was a little arrogant, at least he was honest in doing business.

So she picked out 200 energy guns, defensive grids, and ten energy cannons removed from the mecha. It was said that one blast could level a five-kilometer radius.

These spent all Chen Sanqiu's purple gold coins.

The feeling of spending money is so happy and painful.

I hope Xiaohua can work hard to find the medicinal materials as soon as possible. The medicinal materials containing spiritual energy should be very appetizing to the blue hair, so that this transaction using purple gold coins can be ended as soon as possible.

As soon as the weapons were obtained, Chen Sanqiu gathered everyone in the base to distribute the weapons.

Every ordinary person has an energy gun, and the defense grid is installed in the space button. After it is placed, the defense grid will rise within the base and click on incoming enemies, which is another layer of protection for the base.

The energy cannon is equipped to the ten immortal cultivators in the base who have reached the fourth level of Qi training, allowing them to exert more powerful combat power.

In this way, the entire Willow Base will be armed to the teeth.

Chen Sanqiu nodded with satisfaction.