Chapter 18

Tian Zhen described Willow Base as a security fortress on the phone.

A powerful base that is feared by zombies and mutated beasts. Not only can you live a stable life, but it also has enough clean water and pure natural food.

And the base has developed new varieties of food that can be grown!

As for more energy guns and immortality cultivation techniques, Tian Zhen hasn't had time to talk about them yet.

Zhang Nuo said: "Brother... you can't even dream of eating pure natural food. There is no fresh food now, it's all old food. Even the Hejian base has fresh fruits and vegetables that haven't been seen in a year." It's gone."

Zhang Nuo sighed, Tian Zhen was indeed in a nightmare.

It's too unreliable to say that. If there really is a base that provides fresh food, I guarantee that people all over the country will go there.

Who wants to drink porridge and eat instant noodles every day?

At this point, I can hardly eat any instant noodles.

The rations I received in the past two days have all been turned into soybeans, so they can be made into tofu to make it more delicious.

But tofu cannot be eaten as a staple food every day, not to mention that the tofu mill at the base is crowded with people grinding beans every day, and there is no queue.

They can only boil or fry the beans and eat them, which makes everyone look pale.

Zhang Nuo sighed and said, "Wake up, stop dreaming."

Tian Zhen also sighed, no one believed the truth these days.

He said: "Believe it or not, but you really need to come over recently. I have something important that I need your help with."

Zhang Nuo said, "If you want my help, just say so. Why are you deceiving me by saying so much? You Can I just ignore important matters?"

Tian Zhen: "..."

Okay, let's fool people first.

Zhang Nuo said: "Recently, the Hejian Base will send people to the Qingshan Base and pass by your county. I will come with the large troops and then go back with them when they go back." Tian Zhen agreed. Do you still want to leave after coming

? There are no doors.

Zhang Nuo put down the phone, picked up the rice soup and drank it in one gulp.

At least they can still have food at their base, and they can still eat every now and then.

The Qingshan base next door has run out of ammunition and food, and is also besieged by zombies and mutant beasts. This time the base sent people to rescue the fire they left behind, and to mine the coal mine there.

It was estimated that half of the superpowers and troops in the base would be dispatched, so he went to Tian Zhen's place to have a look.

He had made up such outrageous words to deceive him, so there must be something urgent that he needed help with.

Zhang Nuo got up and looked through the remaining food at home, half a bag of old rice and twenty pounds of soybeans.

After thinking about it, he picked up the soybean bag and prepared to grind it into tofu for Tian Zhen to eat. He must not have enough to eat every day in that small base, but tofu can fill his stomach and satisfy his cravings.

Zhang Nuo carried the soybean bag and walked to the tofu shop.

The disabled people brought back from the Rising Sun Base were arranged by Chen Sanqiu to live in a small courtyard.