Chapter 9

Jiang Xiaomao finally convinced his brothers.

After all, they all knew that Jiang Xiaomao's super-accurate sixth sense and that the clean food and water in his hands did exist.

Jiang Xiaomao had no reason to lie to them, and he would not lie to them.

Zheng Xuan looked at the potatoes that smelled like food and swallowed his saliva. He turned away with difficulty and said, "Okay, we will listen to you. We will do whatever you say." Jiang Xiaomao put away the food and water again

. Afraid of coveting his brothers.

After all, this is a task assigned by the boss, and the brothers can do whatever they want to do. He would not dare to take many people back to Willow Village if the mission could not be completed.

Zheng Xuan also knew the importance of these foods and suppressed the saliva in his mouth and said nothing.

Fresh food, how long has it been since he had it?

I hope Xiao Mao made the right decision this time and can lead his brothers to live a good life.

Jiang Xiaomao already had an idea in his mind about how to exchange for the crystal core and how to take away the people he could.

He asked his brothers to come over and finish his idea quietly.

After hearing this, Zheng Xuan clapped his arm: "Okay, let's do it!"

Soon, the four of them split up.

Jiang Xiaomao returned to the base in a low-key manner. Wang Long saw him coming back alone and thought he had escaped. He was so angry that he deducted his food for a month and made him clean the toilet.

Jiang Xiaomao went there without any complaints, and even moved directly to the toilet because of the inconvenience of cleaning at the base.

Everyone in the base thought that he was driven to live next to the toilet by Wang Long.

While shaking his head and sighing, he thought that he must not disobey the base commander, otherwise Jiang Xiaomao would suffer the consequences.

Isn't it just about picking on passing survivors, robbing them of their food, and then locking them in the basement to use as food reserves?

If you can't live with your conscience, is your life important?

Look at Jiang Xiaomao, he has no food rations for a month.

I don't know if he can last a week? No matter how powerful his brother is, he must ensure that he survives first!

These mournful people did not know that the secret deal was taking place next to the toilet.

Jiang Xiaomao quietly called aside those who were not alive and were still resisting Wang Long, and gave him a mouthful of fresh potatoes and a cup of clean water.

"Want to eat? I found a new base. If you follow me, you can eat potatoes and drink clean water every day." The

person asked: "..."

Brother, isn't this kind of deal not good next to the toilet? ?

But there is no doubt that they are all impressed by the sweet food and fresh water.

Wang Long's base only has one water-type superpower, and the water supply is limited every day when he is not consuming it. His own core team doesn't have enough to drink, and ordinary people don't have enough to drink.

If they want to drink water, they can only store rainwater when it rains, or go to the moat to get water. But there are mutant fish in the river, which are extremely dangerous.