Chapter 35

Poor man Chen Sanqiu sold the ginseng in his hand.

The blue-haired man smiled so hard that his eyes narrowed. This ginseng represented more than just a purple gold coin to him. It was a resource, an identity, and the status improvement that his brother could use it to obtain.

When he can get more ginseng, their family will have more say.

He can buy more good things.

The blue-haired man smiled and said: "Ginseng is very useful to me. If you have any such medicinal materials in the future, you can sell them to me. To express my gratitude, I will give you and I a 30% discount on all purchases today!" 30% off

!

It's equivalent to breaking a bone!

Chen Sanqiu was excited.

So what are you waiting for, buy it!

She can't afford a spaceship, but she can buy something else!

Finally, Chen Sanqiu bought a bunch of second-hand goods.

The second-hand goods that Blue Hair stocks are really good! If she hadn't kept some purple gold coins to buy magic scrolls, she could really keep buying them!

After the transaction was completed, Chen Sanqiu came to the research room.

The research laboratory has been merged from a small courtyard into several courtyards, with scientific research talents from all aspects of the Hejian base. They are full of curiosity and desire to explore new things that appear in the Willow Base.

They studied energy guns and energy stones over and over again, but it was probably because the level of the technology tree was too different and they couldn't find anything.

They also studied the immortal cultivation techniques, but they were too mysterious for them to reproduce.

On the contrary, the kung fu in the martial arts world is the easiest to understand, and it can also be understood using the qigong that already exists in this world. But Qigong is not as useful as this exercise, and its physical strengthening effects are visible to the naked eye.

Now everyone in the base who has practiced this technique is healthier than before, and their strength has increased slightly.

But compared to the exercises, what scientific researchers are most interested in is the technology of the treatment chamber.

What kind of technological means can develop such a machine?

And what kind of drug configuration can make people regenerate after severed limbs?

But the answer the machine gave was only silence, and they couldn't dismantle such a precious instrument.

The scientific researchers are itching. While they are eyeing the medical technology in the treatment warehouse, they are also thinking about the intelligent technology of the laboratory analyzer.

It's just that no matter which one, they can't explain it with their knowledge, and even research is in vain.

A group of people lamented: "We are too useless, we haven't researched anything." "

Who says it's not the case? What we have learned for decades seems to be fake, and we can't even analyze the composition of the instrument shell." "

Alas. ...The technology span is still too big. It would be great if there was something a little closer to the technology in today's world for us to study..."

Chen Sanqiu, who had just stepped into the research room, heard what everyone said.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled: "Is the technology close? I actually found some for you."