Chapter 3

Yu Ning knew that Chen Sanqiu had awakened his powers, and the smile on his face became bigger: "Our Xiaoqiu is awesome."

Chen Sanqiu struck while the iron was hot: "Grandma, drink the meat porridge quickly. Don't worry, as long as I live for one day, You live like me. I won't let you die in front of me, and you have to stay with me forever." Stay with me for dozens or

hundreds of years, as long as the original owner's obsession disappears and you can no longer restrain this body. .

After hearing this, Yu Ning stretched out her hand to touch Chen Sanqiu's dry hair, and smiled with heartache and relief: "Okay, grandma will definitely stay with us Xiaoqiu for a long time."

She took the bowl and drank the meat porridge, and the taste of food that she had not seen for a long time made her feel sad. Her bud was rejuvenated, her stomach and heart were satisfied, and the call of the god of death seemed to be far away from her.

Chen Sanqiu comforted Yu Ning and began to wander around Liushu Village.

Then she moved all the things that she thought could be exchanged for food and valuables into the yard where she lived, so as not to damage them if they were left there.

There is no damage to the iron pot. Looking at the exquisite craftsmanship, it will definitely sell for a lot of money! Move away!

Stainless steel steamers and steamers, with such a beautiful appearance, they must be very popular among orcs! Take it too!

A dirty stuffed toy that looks like a rabbit - it's so valuable that it can be exchanged for a truckload of food!

Wooden bench? Take it away, take it away! A complete set of glasses to take away! Ceramic tableware, take it away! Stainless steel spoon, take away!

Plastic little duck toy - are there ducks in the orc world? Take it too!

Kitchen knives, scissors, such sharp tools must be scarce items in the orc world, so pack them up and take them away!

She wandered around the village for a few days and successfully turned her yard into a grocery store.

But Yu Ning still looked at her lovingly without saying a word of reproach, and just started to tidy up the rubbish with her, letting her use precious water to wipe the useless waste clean.

Chen Sanqiu looked at the garbage in the yard and felt satisfied that he had received something.

As long as she sells all these, why can't her base grow stronger?

Orc Xiaohua is her first customer, and she has also been doing customer maintenance recently. Contact Xiaohua from time to time and trade some wooden benches, tables and chairs and other items.

Xiaohua liked these items very much and exchanged food and fresh water with Chen Sanqiu every time.

At the same time, the dilapidated wooden house behind her became visibly luxurious. It seemed that she had used these things to improve her quality of life. The transaction between the two was a win-win situation.

Now that there is sufficient food and water in the base, there is only one problem left - the

mysterious consciousness said before that its territory must be expanded within ten days, otherwise she will die. It's been five days now, and there's still no sign of the field expanding.

If you want to expand the field, you have to inject something different into the field—people or buildings.

Chen Sanqiu had a vague feeling that to expand the domain this time, he would need an extra building or three people in the base.