Chapter 5

Chen Sanqiu didn't know that the new members of the base worshiped her.

As soon as she entered the base, she felt a force expanding, and the range of the base that was not harassed by zombies and mutant beasts had expanded!

Then she was completely immersed in communicating with the mysterious consciousness.

The words spoken by the mysterious consciousness are still shrouded in mist, as if they are incomprehensible classical Chinese.

Chen Sanqiu barely understood what it meant -

it said that Chen Sanqiu had done a good job, breathing life into the field, saving it and herself.

It also said that it would no longer threaten Chen Sanqiu with its life to expand its base, but it sensed the plane trading device in Chen Sanqiu and promised that it would help the plane trading system when she expanded the area to its satisfaction. Upgrade and become a portal that can be transported to other planes.

As long as there is a communication number, Chen Sanqiu can go to any world he wants, and he can roam the entire three thousand worlds without any problem.

This pie is too big!

Chen Sanqiu's heart was shamefully moved. Xiaohua's orc world has a good environment and delicious food. It would be nice to go shopping!

There are so many unknown worlds. As long as she has enough purple gold coins to search for the communication number, she can go there!

The universe is so big, she wants to see it!

Chen Sanqiu decided that she was going to get serious!

She wants to build Willow Base into the largest base in the apocalypse, she wants to turn the plane trader into a portal, she wants to become a cosmic traveler, and she wants unlimited freedom!

Chen Sanqiu was gearing up for a big fight, but when he rolled up his sleeves, he realized... there seemed to be nothing to do.

The four new members of the base quickly adapted to their new life.

Not to mention the food here is delicious, even the meat without seasoning is so delicious. And you can still be full!

You don't have to worry when you go to bed at night, and you don't have to think about whether zombies will follow the smell of human flesh and get into the air-raid shelter.

As long as you don't go outside the range mentioned by the base commander, this place will be as safe as heaven!

The three children were as happy as three little birds. They acted cute and coquettishly to make Yu Ning happy every day. They seemed to know that if they pleased her, they would please the base manager. This made the old lady smile with joy all day long.

At the same time, Yu Ning also led them to plant the ground.

Potato No. 1 and Watermelon No. 1 didn't look much different from the food in the world, so the old lady came up with the idea of ​​planting them.

She has been growing vegetables in her yard for many years and is very good at planting. Although the land was polluted after the apocalypse and the crops grown were inedible, the old lady still started cultivating seedlings with great interest.

The three children helped her cultivate land and raise seedlings of potatoes and watermelons. They were very busy.

Although Lin Yu looks weak and cannot use his powers often, he is still very capable.

Not only did she tidy up the debris that Chen Sanqiu had brought back from the yard, she also thought that Chen Sanqiu liked these things. She used her spiritual powers to hide her aura and go out alone to wander around other villages every day, collecting all kinds of weird things. The objects please Chen Sanqiu.