Chapter 39

Zhang Liang led the people from the base to the Willow Base along the path where Chen Sanqiu had cleared the mutant plants.

The majestic city wall, the thick and strong metal gate, and the black muzzles at both ends face the wilderness from the city wall.

Survivors who escaped from the mutated plants at various places at the city gate are queuing up to register, disinfect, and enter this safe fortress in an orderly manner.

The survivors of the Xishan Base who migrated felt instantly at ease.

It turns out that this is the Willow Base - it is as grand and prosperous as they imagined. Only a base like this can create new things that have never been seen or heard before.

After queuing up to enter the Willow Base, the most eye-catching thing is the willow forest that stretches for who knows how many kilometers like a barrier.

They had never seen such big and numerous willow trees, their branches fluttering in the breeze, as if weaving into a fine and dense network.

On both sides of the willow forest are endless farmlands. The green crops seem to shine with colorful light in the sun, accepting everyone's worship.

The survivors looked at these crops in fascination, with only one thought in their minds -

finally having enough to eat!

Everyone shed tears with excitement and couldn't control their emotions.

After everyone calmed down, the person who received them said: "Everyone who joins the willow base is taking an oath to the willow forest. Now we start to take the oath."

Everyone bowed their heads reverently and recited a brief oath facing the willow forest. .

They had just escaped from the wilderness and were saved by Chen Sanqiu. Now they saw such a powerful base and the crops full of vitality, and their hearts were full of belonging to the Willow Base.

Who wouldn't want to live in a base like this?

But there was still a force with ulterior motives that was thrown out on the spot and fell into the wilderness outside the base.

As for whether those falling objects are alive or dead, it is none of their business.

The receptionist smiled and reassured everyone who was frightened by this incident: "As long as you live a stable life in the base, you will not be thrown out." Everyone heard the word '

stability' emphasized in the tone.

They hurriedly responded:

"Of course, we won't cause trouble."

"Yes, we will live a stable life."

"We are all good citizens!"

The receptionist nodded: "Next, I will take you to collect three days of food. Food rations and farmland allocation. By the way, the common currency of the base is crystal cores. If you have crystal cores, you can go to the store to buy daily necessities. For the time being, you have no place to live. The base director said that when she comes back, she will build a new house and plan a residential area. "

Everyone nodded like chickens pecking at rice.

They had food rations and farmland, and they were extremely satisfied!

As for the house, if you can eat enough, then think about living in it!

As a large number of people swore to join the Willow Base, the scope of the Willow Base continued to expand invisibly.