Chapter 44

Believe?

Chen Sanqiu was stunned for a moment, and suddenly he had a flash of inspiration and said, "Is it me?"

She built the Willow Base, saved many people, and blessed many people. Having faith in her body seemed to be a normal thing.

The mysterious consciousness hesitated and said: "Yes."

Chen Sanqiu inexplicably heard a hint of guilt in this tone.

What is it guilty of?

Somehow, Chen Sanqiu felt uneasy.

Chen Sanqiu asked calmly: "Do you need the faith in me? How to get it?"

The tone of the mysterious consciousness became more hesitant, but from the moment it selected her as its spokesperson, it knew that such a day would come. I just didn't expect Chen Sanqiu to be so powerful. Not only did he build a large base, he also eliminated all the seeds of haze. Haze realized that his seeds had been destroyed and accelerated the process of devouring the planet.

What had to happen was brought forward.

The mysterious consciousness said: "You have my divinity in you. If you and I merge into one, can I get the faith in you?"

Chen Sanqiu's uneasy feeling became more serious. How can we become one?

She shuddered, was it the integration she thought she had?

Chen Sanqiu stuttered a little: "How...what?"

This time the mysterious consciousness began to speak in the same mysterious tone as when they first contacted each other, and it was a lot of confusion.

Chen Sanqiu understood the most important part. The so-called integration actually cost her life!

I thought you were greedy for my body, but I never expected that you would seek wealth and death!

Chen Sanqiu was so frightened that she immediately took three steps back and stared at a god she couldn't see in the void.

Seeing Chen Sanqiu's guarded face, the mysterious consciousness became anxious.

The person involved must agree to absorb the faith, and it cannot be forcibly absorbed.

It hurriedly gathered a trace of divine power from Chen Sanqiu's body and turned into a green ball. It begged a little: "If there is any other way, I will not take your life. I want to protect it." This is this world, and you are also a part of it. I shouldn't have done this. But..." The

green ball jumped up and down twice, and his tone was anxious: "If you don't hurry up, it will be too late. You don't know how haze eats life. It's going so fast, I can't catch it!"

As if echoing the green ball's words, the gray sky suddenly shook again.

The sky is getting darker, and the naked eye can see the tiny dust particles wandering in the air like living creatures, sucking the vitality of the earth.

Not only humans, but also plants, animals, and all living objects cannot escape the fate of being sucked out of their vitality.

The entire Willow Base was silent, and the silence was mixed with the sounds of coughing, coughing up blood, and the sounds of fighting to kill the humans who had turned into monsters.

The capital base further away had already turned into a mess. Dust is everywhere, and Chen Sanqiu cannot provide so many protective clothing. Most people can only breathe air that is still dusty even if it has been purified. Coughing and coughing up blood have become their normal behavior. Once coughing up blood for more than three days, people will Become a monster.