Chapter 25

The scientific research instruments in the high-tech world are very sophisticated. Professor Xu obtained the growth results of tomato plants by just a fool's operation - they can be planted in the land of the apocalypse, and they are confirmed to be tomatoes.

Another kind of grain appears!

Professor Xu sighed and looked at the beautiful scientific research equipment with complicated eyes.

He swore that even the country's Academy of Agricultural Sciences would not have such advanced machines or operating systems comparable to artificial intelligence before the end of the world.

So how did base director Xiao Chen and the people behind her get these?

Behind this...it's terrifying to think about it.

Professor Xu shook his head and decided that it would be better for him to retire.

It won't work if he doesn't take care of himself. Anyone can operate this machine. What makes him better than young people is just his vision and experience.

But Professor Xu was reluctant to leave these special grains.

I had no choice but to manage the laboratory half-heartedly. I successfully hung the key to the laboratory door on my waistband and flipped it several times while walking to show my special identity.

Chen Sanqiu didn't expect the blue-haired instrument to be so easy to use, and it gave her a big surprise.

She has used her spiritual power to ripen the tomato plants that can be grown, combined with the cultivation solution from the technological world. The tomato plant, which was twice as tall as the one in this world, was full of fruits and produced about 200 tomatoes in total.

A bright red light hung like a lantern on it, shocking everyone.

Everyone carefully cut out the pulp in the middle and squeezed out the seeds, so that the remaining tomato pulp can be eaten.

Everyone in the base was given half a bowl of red tomato juice. Everyone was excited but took it for granted.

Now that the cultivators are here, it's not unacceptable to grow tomatoes again.

Maybe even wheat and corn will be grown in two days!

A total of about fifty grams of tomato seeds were squeezed out. The superpowers cleaned the gel on the seeds and started to grow seedlings.

There are about 300 tomato seeds per gram. Generally, 25 grams of seeds are needed to sow six acres of land. These tomato seeds can be planted in twelve acres. Just after the potatoes are dug out in the field, tomatoes can be sown, and potatoes can be continued to be planted in the empty field.

While Chen Sanqiu was calculating, he regretfully thought about the plant seeds given by Blue Hair. After simulating soil, air, sunlight, and moisture, the instrument showed that they could not be planted in the end of the world.

The instrument says that there is special energy in the soil of the apocalypse.

Chen Sanqiu didn't realize that the fertile land had any energy, and he didn't say anything about the mysterious consciousness, and others were even less aware of it.

Unable to find out, Chen Sanqiu put the matter aside for now.

The most important thing at the moment is to enrich food, recruit superpowers, stock up on weapons, and expand the base.

It happened that Xiao Xu's picture album was also finished, because Chen Sanqiu listed all common crops and medicinal materials, and he drew about thirty kinds.