Chapter 33

In the evening, the food distribution for 40,000 people ran out.

The survivors cherished their food and found a place to settle.

They basically live around the original Willow Village and are scattered in various villages next to Willow Village.

Chen Sanqiu breathed a sigh of relief. With so many people pouring into the base all at once, he felt very tired.

Management is not what she is best at. It was okay to have more than 200 people before...but now there are 40,000 people.

Chen Sanqiu squinted his eyes, and his eyes fell on Jin Shuguang, who was settling down the soldiers.

Speaking of which...these leaders from the Hejian Base are good management candidates.

Anyway, after taking the oath, no one recognized by the mysterious consciousness will have any thoughts of betraying the base.

If you are not afraid of them betraying or doing bad things, then these people are the best labor force.

Chen Sanqiu waved to Jin Shuguang: "Secretary Jin..."

Jin Shuguang hurried over: "Basic Director, what can I do for you?"

Chen Sanqiu said: "You know I am very busy on weekdays..."

Jin Shuguang: "I know, you are busy communicating with the big shots. They must be difficult to get along with. Thank you for your hard work."

Chen Sanqiu: "???"

What did he say?

But it doesn't seem to matter.

Chen Sanqiu: "So the management of the base will be left to you and..."

Chen Sanqiu was stuck. She didn't know the names of the other leaders yet, but it didn't matter.

She said: "You and your companions manage the base together. If you have any problems that cannot be solved, come to me. Ordinary people, superpowers, and soldiers are all under your management. Work out a management regulation as soon as possible. Also, tomorrow Just organize land reclamation."

With so many people eating and drinking every day, there is no problem in buying food from the martial arts plane in a short period of time.

But as time goes by, they still have to be self-sufficient.

Jin Shuguang: "!?"

Just now he told people that he could take care of himself in old age, and that the future of mankind would be left to young people to worry about.

Such a huge responsibility fell on me again.

Jin Shuguang was congested and tired.

But he still said: "Thank you, base director, for your trust. We will definitely help you manage this base."

He couldn't delay the base director's important matter of dealing with aliens and immortal cultivators just because he wanted to retire!

He will be in charge of the base, and she will only be responsible for gathering the wool!

After Jin Shuguang finished speaking, he solemnly saluted Chen Sanqiu: "Thank you for your hard work!"

Chen Sanqiu: "..."

I always felt that this old man had added some weird things.

But she can't control other people's minds.

Chen Sanqiu: "In addition, you can help me find some designers, architects, painters and other talents. I want to build a city wall for the Liushu base."