Chapter 7

There is no electricity in Liushu Village. Fortunately, the starry sky is prosperous at night, and the village road illuminated by the moonlight is very bright.

Chen Sanqiu and Zhao Nian hurried to the courtyard where Lin Yu lived. The light of the small candle in the main room was very dim, and the long burnt wick hung down.

Zhao Ling knelt beside the bed and changed the towel on Lin Yu's head over and over again.

Qian Cheng put his hands together on his chest and walked around muttering.

When Chen Sanqiu got closer, she heard him chanting: "Bodhisattva bless, Jade Emperor bless, Queen Mother bless, Superhero bless, Sister Xiaoqiu bless Teacher Lin to wake up soon..." Is it possible to improvise

?

Chen Sanqiu ignored the child, who was already nervous and anxious, and walked to the bedside to check on Lin Yu's condition.

Lin Yu had a severe fever, her cheeks were red and she was unconscious.

The forehead was sunken, and the whole person looked like he was breathing heavily. His lips were as pale as paper, and his breath was so light that it was inaudible.

It seems like it could break at any time in the next second.

so serious?

Chen Sanqiu asked: "Has she ever had a fever after using supernatural powers?"

Zhao Ling choked and shook her head: "No, at first she just had no strength to rest for one day. Later, she needed to sleep for two or three days. The longest time the teacher slept for a week."

So, is this really going to fail?

Chen Sanqiu frowned. She didn't know how to save the superpower. There was no medicine in Liushu Village.

Zhao Nian started to worry when he saw Sister Xiaoqiu, who had always been calm and composed, and tears fell down as soon as her nose became sore. He rushed over and hugged Chen Sanqiu's thigh and cried: "Sister Xiaoqiu, please save the teacher... We, we only have her as a relative..." The three of them are all from Maicun, their parents are from Maicun

. I go out to work and live with my grandparents.

When the end of the world came, grandparents died early, and the remaining uncles and relatives soon passed away. Only the teacher did not despise them as burdens.

But now, is the teacher leaving them too?

Although the teacher told her every day that if she died one day, they should just listen to Sister Xiaoqiu and stay in Willow Village and live well. But they... want to live with Teacher Lin!

Zhao Nian's cry infected other people, Zhao Ling and Qian Cheng also started crying, and while crying, they prayed to Chen Sanqiu to save Lin Yu.

Chen Sanqiu was afraid that the child's cry would wake up Yu Ning, so she quickly comforted him: "Don't cry, I'm thinking of a way."

She paused and added: "You all go to your own room next door, I'll save Lin Jade. I will do my best to save her."

Zhao Nian held back her tears and looked at Chen Sanqiu for a few seconds. Under the candlelight, she had a firm look on her face, like some kind of promise.

Zhao Nian wiped his nose: "Okay, let's go to the next door."

He picked up Zhao Nian and Qian Cheng, who were still crying, and walked back to the next door step by step.

Finally clean.

Chen Sanqiu sat by the bed, opened the plane trading system, and first contacted the orc Xiaohua.