Chapter 21

For Chen Sanqiu, all he needs to do to join the base is not have evil intentions.

This is controlled by the mysterious consciousness, so she doesn't need to worry about it.

Chen Sanqiu said: "Okay, you go to Lin Yu to register."

Jin An went there happily, and after registering, he ran to a higher place and dialed the satellite phone.

The signal was intermittent, so he dialed the phone half an hour later and gave a few instructions to the other party.

The person on the other side of the phone frowned and reluctantly agreed to Jin An's request.

"Captain, what's wrong?"

"What does that second-generation ancestor of Jin'an want from you?"

The captain didn't know how to answer the team member's question. He could say that Jin'an asked him to tie his brother Jinnan to a small village opposite Blind Mountain. In the base?

That's Secretary Jin's eldest son, does he dare to kidnap him?

But it was Secretary Jin's young master who made the request, and he gave him so much reward.

Could this be the rumored brothers fighting over family property?

The captain felt uneasy, always feeling as if he was involved in something terrible because he was greedy for huge rewards.

However, he gave too much!

Twenty pounds of rice! Who can refuse!

Just let him die... He thought about it and was still willing to go. If he dies, his family can eat rice!

What's more, they just kidnapped Jin Nan. He is now in a sanatorium, and there are not many guards around him, so he was kidnapped casually!

As for Secretary Jin's rage in the end... what does it have to do with him? He was just entrusted by others. When the time comes that Hejian Base can no longer stay, he will take everyone to Wuhu Base further south!

I heard that the Wuhu base occupies the granary of a province, with enough food that you won't be hungry at all!

The captain thought confidently, told the team members about the matter, and calmly formulated a kidnapping plan with their stunned expressions.

Seeing that he was calm, the team members were not so nervous -

the young master who kidnapped the secretary of the base didn't seem to be a big deal!

They were obviously scared to death!

Everyone anxiously waited for the next evening to go to the sanatorium to implement the plan.

Zhang Nuo lived up to expectations and returned to the Hejian base with grain seeds.

When Jin Shuguang saw him, he brought a few people back with the grain. He was so frightened that his heart beat wildly -

what if something happened on the way and the grain was lost!

Fortunately, this did not happen. Zhang Nuo also brought back planting technicians from the willow base to ensure that they could successfully sow rice in the summer.

Jin Shuguang couldn't close his mouth with joy, and hurriedly took Tian Zhen and others to the research room to let them raise seedlings.

He himself shared the good news with the leadership team and at the same time organized manpower to cultivate the fields!

Although they have been cultivating fields in the past two days, they only cultivated experimental fields in the laboratory because they did not know how many rice seeds there were.