Chapter 8

As the morning dawned, it was still a peaceful and quiet day in Willow Village.

Lin Yu learned from Zhao Nian that she was in danger when she had a fever. If the base commander hadn't saved her, she wouldn't have seen the sun this morning. She silently remembered the life-saving grace in her heart, got up early and went to the small courtyard to prepare breakfast.

But he found that Chen Sanqiu was earlier than him and was looking through things in the kitchen with a cloth bag.

There were many other things that she took out and placed on the chopping board -

about ten kinds of common fruits and vegetables before the end of the world, flour, and rice.

Although the number is not large, the variety is particularly rich.

Lin Yu opened his mouth in surprise. How many secrets did the base commander have?

She can get so much food. These are fresh vegetables. If they are placed in a large base, they can be sold at sky-high prices!

Chen Sanqiu is taking out the seasonings from the bag. The seasonings are not as rich as vegetables, but they are very practical.

When she saw Lin Yu coming, she said, "I will use these vegetables and potatoes for breakfast this morning. Potatoes will be the staple food."

Lord Minghuo seemed to like the food of the orc world, so these vegetables should be used as side dishes.

Lin Yu didn't ask where the vegetables came from, rolled up her sleeves and started to light a fire to cook.

If potatoes are a staple food, Lin Yu knows a delicious way to eat them. Cut the potatoes into slightly thicker strips, mix with a little flour and steam until cooked. Then fry it with the fat extracted from the fat meat, and season it with chili, garlic, chopped green onion, and salt while frying.

The fried potatoes have a rich texture and can be eaten as a staple food or as a side dish.

Chen Sanqiu tasted the hot potato rub, and his eyes lit up.

It's better to have some seasoning, this stuff is so delicious! It was so delicious that she was reluctant to give it to Lord Minghuo!

In addition to potato rubs, Lin Yu also made vegetable lean meat porridge and celery fried bacon. Every dish had ingredients from the orc world as much as possible.

With seasonings and top quality ingredients.

This breakfast is even more delicious than a five-star hotel before the apocalypse.

Everyone's eyes widened after eating such a delicious breakfast!

Lord Ninghuo was also very satisfied, and his face that looked like an immortal turned soft: "You are very good." Chen

Sanqiu was flattered by the praise from people in the cultivation world: "Don't take it seriously, don't take it seriously."

Lord Ninghuo carefully said Looking at Chen Sanqiu, he sent over a jade slip that often appears in immortal novels and said: "I see that you have strong wood spiritual roots, so I will give you this basic "Yu Mu Jue". At this time every day for the next half month Just call me to eat."

After saying that, Lord Minghuo went offline very coldly.

Chen Sanqiu was left ecstatic. She originally thought that Zhenjun would give her some elixir as a deal.

She didn't expect that he would practice immortality skills as soon as he took action, and she also had wood spiritual roots! It can be seen from the air that she has spiritual roots. At the beginning, she was said to have divinity... I don't know if she refers to mystical consciousness.