Chapter twenty (yay)

Be ware, this chapter contains mature, sexual content that may be upsetting for some readers. You have been informed of the trigger warnings in the beginning of the story. Please, enjoy.

-

He's thick and big, veins wrapped around it and already pulsing while a single bead of pre-cum drips from the head. He's hard. And the sight makes my mouth dry and my core wet. Fuck. I force myself to look away, to look anywhere but at him. Or at his damned dick. But I can feel the heat vibrating from it, and he uses a hand to nudge my face up, forcing me to face him. And he's smirking. The little fuck is smirking.

"One.." my eyes widen as the word leaves his lips. You have five seconds to guess my name, baby. Or I'm putting it in. And one is already gone. That's not fair. It's not fair it's not-
"Two." His knuckles brush against my inner thigh as he speaks and it makes my knees nearly buckle. Fuck.

His eyes are on mine as I try to think. But my mind feels blank. Marshal. His name is Marshal- how can it be something else? The stalker, the one that's been stalking me.

"Three." The one that has entered my room multiple times and even touched me once. The one that speaks Russian. "Four...think Trinity." His words come with another touch of his knuckles. Think Trinity. My body feels like jelly, ready to slump at any second. But goddamnit I can't. His text's.. That should've been you baby. What he told me that night he touched me...

Let another man touch you and he will be dead the next day. Just like I killed that Lauren girl- he will be next.
Is what he told me. That means he killed Lauren. Marshal- no- fuck! Not-Marshal killed Lauren. Who is not-Marshal?

"Five.." A cruel grin that easily makes my stomach churn with fear of what's about to come tugs at the corners of his mouth as he speaks. And my time is over.

I try to think. I really do...
Lauren, Marshal, stalker, the case. Fuck- the case. Damien Romano, the texts. The trial. The... suddenly my body goes cold. Like a bucket of ice cold water has been poured all over me. And a single shudder runs through my body.
The case.
My breathing hitches.
The trial.
I don't dare to breathe.

"Damien." I whisper. And he actually pauses, his smile is gone. For a minute I think he's about to laugh at me, but he stays completely still. Silent. Watching me- always watching me. And I know I've hit the nail. Damien Romano.

And then slowly, ever so slowly, he raises a hand to my hair and brushes a lock behind my ear, his lips nearing that same spot. And it's a sweet gesture wouldn't it have been for the words that follow. "That was six seconds, Malyshka." Terror grips around my neck, choking me and making me lightheaded as the knowledge is fed into my brain. Before I can protest he's grabbing my hips with both hands, letting go of my wrists as he does, and I feel the head of his cock at my entrance.

"No- please no.. I said your name I-I-" my hands reach for his chest, desperately pushing him away. Or, at least trying to. Not here. Not now. Not with him. Not without a condom- He rubs his length against my slit, enticing a whimper from my mouth. He's using my arousal as lube. And I'm dripping all over him.

"Your pussy is weeping for it baby." His hands push my dress further up my hips, and I think I scream when he enters me, burying himself to the hilt, making tears spill over my lids, all of the air getting knocked out from my lungs. I've never been stretched out like this. It hurts.

He grunts, his grip around my hips tightening and he actually gives me a second to adjust. Or maybe for himself to adjust. Either way it's not enough time before he's pulling out and thrusting right back in, making my knees go weak.

"Slower.." I plead, my hands fisting the front of his shirt and gripping it for balance instead of pulling away. He doesn't hear me, or maybe he does and just doesn't care. His cock rams into me, fast and hard, our quick pace speeding up and even though it hurts, that sweet pleasure starts to build and take over. "Marshal please-" he growls, lifting me up by my thighs and hitting a spot that makes me see stars.

"Not Marshal." His voice is low, strained as he uses my body to push me against the wall and his hands to keep my thighs lifted and spread. The pleasure of him hitting that spot over and over sends my mind into a frenzy, my pussy squeezing around him. "Say my name." He insists, pulling all the way out and using his tip to circle around my folds, teasing me, making me whimper in protest at the loss of being filled. But I know it's hard for him to. I know he doesn't want to push out of me. "Say it."

"Damien-" the name has barely left my lips before he thrusts right back inside, forcing a loud cry from my lips. Oh god- he continues to trust, in and out it a torturous pace that sends my mind into a state of ecstasy. Nobody has made me feel this good. Never. And the way he's taking me, ruthlessly, carelessly and even with me telling him not to- it's- god it's exciting. "Oh god- Damien." I moan and his teeth go to my neck, biting down. I cry out, which only causes him to bite down harder. The perfect mix of pain and pleasure, just enough to build up my orgasm.

"Good girl Trinity, letting everybody know what my name is." He murmurs, sucking on the skin of my neck as moans and whimpers leave my mouth. As a whisper in the air I hear it, soft, quiet, yet becoming louder. Footsteps. And they're approaching. My body begins to tense, my eyes widening as I hear men's voices murmuring.

"S-stop- wait...Stop-" I whisper, tugging at his shirt. But he doesn't stop, continuing his punishing thrusts. I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. If he doesn't pull out soon... "Da-Damien t-there are people here..." I whimper, my body trembling from holding back my climax. The footsteps get closer but he won't slow down. "Please.."

"Do you not want them to see?" He murmurs, his teeth nipping at the skin of my ear and I can only feel my walls clenching harder around him as the footsteps come right around the corner. "Baby my dick is about to snap in half, do you like having people watch you while you're close?" Whimpers leave my lips at his words and I smack a hand over my mouth to stay quiet. "Oh no, don't do that." He pulls away from my neck, his lips red like velvet. "Your sounds are so sweet...too sweet to be held back." A cruel smirk forms his lips as his pace inside me becomes relentless.

"Please don't-" His lips find mine, cutting me off and my eyes flutter close. It's not a sweet kiss. He's devouring me any way he can. Every way he can. And I can't keep up with the movement of his tongue so I just let him kiss me while the effort to hold back makes my body shudder over and over.

"I'll never let anyone see you like this Trinity, don't worry." He pulls away from the kiss as he speaks, his mouth brushing against my own with every word, making me tangle one hand in his hair. And I believe him. Maybe it's stupid, but there's something about the way he holds my gaze when he speaks, the way he says every word with a tone that makes me feel like he'd never lie to me. And I can't hold back any longer.

I come with a scream muffled by my own hand as pleasure takes me over the edge. He grunts, twitching and pulsing inside me as he continues to move in and out but slower this time, letting me ride out my orgasm. His eyes never leave mine, and even though my eyelids feel to heavy to hold up I look at him too.

I pant as I wait, wait for the feeling of being filled, waiting for him to come inside me and fill me with heat of his own orgasm. But it never comes. He pushes out of me, lowering my legs to the floor and helping me adjust my dress back to how it was. And he holds me until he's sure I can stand without falling. I would be on the floor already if it weren't for the support of the wall behind me. I'd probably kiss it if I weren't still coming down from my high.

I'm sure the confused is written all over my face. But he ignores it and takes a step back. My heart is still pounding low in my stomach as I watch his slightly disheveled hair and the heat still lingering in his eyes. I don't know when he managed to zip his pants back up, but they're on.

"Go back to your friend, Trinity. And don't come here again." His voice is dark, thick with an underlying emotion I can't figure out, and then he brushes past me, disappearing down a slightly more narrowed walkway next to me, leaving me alone to figure out if all of this really just happened. I didn't see that before now. It was never a dead end.

-

A/N:
Ops?